Canada by Dumanios

Trudeau looks great. MacDonald looks to much like Washington, Pearson FDR. Still a great mod, one of my favourites.

I suppose an update can be expected soon, with Charles Canning as the new MacDonald, and updated graphics for the Swordsman, Musketman, and Cuirassier.

Update Released!

New Graphics for MacDonald.
Updated Graphics for Musketman, Cuirassier, and Swordsman.

If I could make another small suggestion. The Canadian rifleman should be like the English one seeing that time period we where under British influence. Unless you were in Quebec of course!

I did just that when I downloaded it, and the problem I encountered is that I can upload the mode, and that seems to go right, but when it comes to picking a civilization for the game, Canada does not come up on the list of civs.

If I wanted to add this civ to a pre-existing mod like BetterBat, would I be able to do it?
If so, how?:confused:

If I wanted to add this civ to a pre-existing mod like BetterBat, would I be able to do it?
If so, how?:confused:

Given that my civs are modular, it should be quite easy to add them as long as the mod allows modular loading.

I'm trying to merge the Canada civ with BetterBat AI Mod

I run into a problem when I try to found a city or (in the world builder) create a warrior with the Canadian civ.

I can enter the game, start the game with the Canadian civ, even walk around with my settler and scout, I even entered a hut and got a worker, but as soon as I try to find a city the game crashes

I even merged Canada configuration and the Canada .bak files, renaming them to fit the names of the config files from the original mod, this made no difference. I replaced the existing audio folder with the one that came with Canada, this made no difference.

Always the game crashes when I build my first city

I'm kind of new to this sort of thing. What am I missing, or is it merely a case that there is more to bringing a new civ into this mod?

That... is not a problem I'm familiar with.

I have very little experience with BetterBat. I only have BUG, and I haven't encountered problems with that.

I have grown to be very fond of BetterBat (it has been so far, the base modification of the game I have found so far), but I have not played Bug or BetterBug, but I think I will download one of them and see if I can start adding your excellent new civs into them.

Canada reuploaded/updated

1. Updated MacDonald's leaderhead, now uses ramzay1945's graphics
  2. Rifleman and Grenadier now use Zerver's Industrial Canadian graphics
  3. Destroyer now uses GeneralMatt's Tribal class Destroyer graphics
  4. Anti-Tank Infantry, Paratrooper, Marine, and SAM Infantry have their graphics replaced with Zerver's new modern Canadians.
  5. Mechanized Infantry now uses Zerver's Canadian War Jeep graphics.
  6. Stealth Bomber now uses asioasioasio's RCAF B-47 Stratojet graphics.

Canada updated

1. New graphics for Lester B. Pearson, by Novator.
  2. Replaced the base game's War Elephant graphics with Native American War Elephant graphics from Ethnicae.
  3. Added Kayak graphics for the Galley.
  4. Added Native American Trireme graphics.
  5. Added French Caravel graphics.
  6. Added English Galleon, Frigate, and Ship of the Line graphics.

Why will they not show up in the game.

Hey thanks for getting back, Nice to see you're still here. I have it in it's own mod which I play exclusively. It just doesn't appear that they are switching based on your picture. I have some that look right but others don't. For example: none of the armour, or the Lancaster.

Weird!

Top Bottom