Goldflash's Tech Icons

I didn't think of that one. A crossbow tech would be nice as I'm needing an advanced archery tech.

I really ought to make that crossbow, but I don't want to release just a single icon....

Any ideas for a winged mounted unit? I have a tech called Wing Stirrup, that could use an icon. Teleportation, Golem Creation, Military Tactics, Defensive Tactics are some more I may need. Any help there?

OKAY! Most of Tjedge's requests are done, as well as Kulade's. Aslo I made some more.

(A,1) Crossbow
(A,2) Teleportation
(B,1) Defensive Tactics
(B,2) Patriotism
(C,1) Golems
(C,2) Motorcycles
(D,1) Military Tactics
(D,2) Ozzy Osbourne

Attachments

• preview3.jpg
    preview3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,278
Thanks! I'm definitely using Teleportation and saving Railroads for the future era. I'm dying to hear whether anyone uses Ozzy Ozborne. Maybe he should have been on the "Golems" icon :p

Yeah... someone SO needs to make an Ozzy Unit. When he dies he would go "SHAAAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!"

I might make an Ozzy tech and make a Hard Rock Great Wonder. Adding culture and happiness or something. In my personal mod, however.

tjedge1 said:
I might make an Ozzy tech and make a Hard Rock Great Wonder. Adding culture and happiness or something. In my personal mod, however.

Yes, Seeing Ozzy Osbourne in the D&D Mod would be a little odd.

He could fit though. All kinds of strange looking folks in the world of Mystara.

Top Bottom