The Training Room

JackA

Master Trainer
.Welcome.As you enter the Training Room you hear singing and wanging of arrows.This is a Practice Room for practicing your skills in fighting to train for the day that you fight the enemy.

Jack is willing to teach you the Art of War.
The room is filled with armory and weapons to practice with.Sanctioned by the Madame President CT.Founded 1800 BC

This is a place to hone your fighting skills.

There is a paper to sign up for training. Write your names here and let the training begin.

The young Justinsu, entering the training room, is quickly captivated by the beautiful singing bows. He then spots whom he believes is Jack Ijuno, from what Justinsu can see, he knows the art of war. He walks over to him and says, "I must train for the glory of The Order of the Samurai. I must become a better archer. Can you help me?"

Jack Ijuno spots young Justinu and says Yes walk over to this archery training area please and i will show you how to be the master of the archers.

War with the Iroquois! still rang inside Myein's head as he trod the road down. Just recently enlisting himself into the Babylonian Army as a trainee Swordsman ((OOC: See other thread)), he dreaded the thought of marching off. Years ago, war seemed so far away, and yet now here it was, no longer knocking but breaking in.
The sun was high in the sky already when the twang of arrows caught his ear, and the slice of a flint axe. Was war already in the city?
He traced the noise to a training outpost building. His eyes traveled to the sign, and as he read it the bottom caught his eye.
Jack is here willing to teach you the Art of War.​

"Art of War?" he asked aloud. Shrugging, he stepped inside.

As he was teaching Justianu he saw Myein enter. Jack said Come to thbe swordplay area and we will learn the art of swordplay.He told Oshan the trainer Keep on going train Justinu! He shouted to Jutsinu Keep on working on that archery ! ill be right back. To Myein he said Well get some armor and some swords and meet my trainer Oshuni!

Upon entering and seeing the few others training around Jack Ijuno, Sun Ce strolls over to the weapons rack, grabs a war spear, whirls it around and thinks to himself 'It's been quite a while. I could do with some pointers.' He marches over to where the other guys are showing off their mastery with weapons and inquires about the use of spears.

Jack asks Clanistu "Can you train Sun Ce with the art of spears?

Jack says to Nobody go to the axe training room and your mentor Sushani will teach you.

"Well get some armor and some swords and meet my trainer Oshuni!"

Myein looked towards the rack of armor on the wall. Taking one that fit his side, he dragged a sword carefully from the array.
Amazed, he ran his fingers down the flat edge of the blade. It was probably the purest iron sword he had ever seen. Sharp, flexible, and strong. It was a wonder why the the military would allow such a place to weld blades out of such rare resource.
The blade shining, Myein whipped it through the air a few times, testing out its weight. Finally, satisfied, he walked over to the man known as Oshuni.

Oshuni told Myein "Heres how to do a swordfight properly, Attack the groins or the stomuch that kills him like this *He motions as if attacking Myeins stomuch*.Or depending on how you feel you can cut off his sword arm and then afinish him off. And defend yourself by covering your neck and stomuch like this.
Try it Myein im confident in you.

"Try it, Myein. I'm confident in you," Oshuni finished.

The trainee truly wished that the feeling was mutual. His own confidence was not that high. Taking a large gulp, he brought up his sword. Feinting to the left, he brought the sword up to the right as Oshuni jumped back, the trainer's sword tricked by the weak deception of the feint. Myein's sword flew up his side. Had it been a few inches closer, a deep gash would be running from Oshuni's left hip to his right shoulder.
"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Myein asked, sword down.
"Did what?" Oshuni asked, smiling.
"You didn't even try to block my attack."
Laughing, the trainer replied...

(continue)

I did that to simulate what would happen if you caught an unsuspecting unit by suprise. Myein try again this time it will be different......

Oshuni Drew his sword and defened his neck and stomuch while Myien attacked but Myein got past Oshunis sword and said Good! I,ve done it. Oshuni said good Job! What should we do next?

Okay Oshiuni said Lets make it more difficult.Myein attacked then suddenly Oshuni drew his sword out to protect himslef then attacked Myein who drew out the sword to protect homslef then Myein attacked but this tim Oshuni was caught off guard. Good Job Myein.Wanto practice some archery? Come this way then...

OOC:Oh didn't know that.

Oshuni said Now try the skills i tought you on me. Dont actully do it do as if you were going to do it.

(( I'll just go to archery. It's fun :D ))

Gripping the bow in his hand, he aimed carefully at a mock Babylonian five yards away. The bow twanged and the arrow flew swiftly. Just as it came to its target, the tail dipped a bit to the right and the arrow fell short of its target, embedded deeply into the ground.

Top Bottom