War against the Iroqs and the Babs Discussion

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
There has been a mention with a possible war against the Iroqs and/or the Babs. Personaly, I beleve that we should only focus on one civ at a time rather than place all of our energies and resources on a war against two civs.

Please discuss.

I think we should go to war against the Iroqoius right away and be prepared to swithc to war with the Babs as soon as we decide on peace with the Iroq. In practice, this should be in separate turn chats.

So, the simple answer is to goto war with the Iroqs now.

we decide on peace with the Iroq

why do we need peace, we should kill both of these civilizations. And then finish off rome. after this we can be peacefull. Thats what i think any how

We should take out Iros completely to have FP and another productive area in the southern lands.
I would like to take Babs outer cities, it would be nice to have their wine and there are plenty of gold in those hills in their territory. Then we could leave them live peacefully behind their mountains... Half-predatorian tactics :king:

Secure our southern borders by eliminating them completely. France is gathering its strength and will eventually match us in power.

Rik Meleet said:
War is not honorable. They haven't declared on us, so we won't declare on them.

I agree.

Also, I don't want us getting Veii any time soon. ;)

I don't want us getting Veii any time soon.
After 20 turns i think we should anex this city (and any more if they have them). If we kill (for lack of a better word) the romans babalon and iroqius then we wont have anyone who will be angry at us and we can live in peace.

TimBentley said:
Iroquois and Babylon both have declared war on us in the past.
That is enough for me. We should declare war on those nations to defend our honour. No nation can attack us and expect to get a way with it.

Nobody said:
MOTH said:
we decide on peace with the Iroq
why do we need peace, we should kill both of these civilizations. And then finish off rome. after this we can be peacefull. Thats what i think any how

We should not rule out peace. The Iroqs or Babscould be reduced to a few unreachable cities that we could obtain via a peace deal.

Top Bottom