Blood Dragon (19-Oct-2004)

embryodead

Caliph
This was also released in Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.0 earlier.

Those not familiar with the Warhammer world might have expected a dragon creature, but in fact this is the warrior-type vampire. It can probably be some kind of dark knight outside Warhammer.

Sounds and icons included.

Download:
BloodDragon.zip (530 KB)

Attachments

• BloodDragon_preview.gif
    BloodDragon_preview.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 5,755
Most excellent :D

Wow. Any evil civilization would be proud to field this unit. But I can't help thinking that the Kurgan is going to cut his head off with that death animation.

It's a vampire? Well then it will go right in with my Glantri civ. Next to the Lycan Infantry.

I didn't notice that in the Warhammer mod, when my computer comesback i will have to go looking for it.

Hello, I saw your works on "civilization fanatics'", I would ask your permission to use your works in a game I'm developing, this game will be released under the GPL license (so it will be freely usable by everyone). It's a strategy game named Domini Terrae.

It would be great for me use some of your units' FLC in my game. Thanks for your attention.

Federico Tomassetti

Hello WolfClan,
There is no problem from my side, however, many of my units were rendered using 3d models (made by various different people) that may only be used for non-commercial purposes. I don't know details of GPL or your project, though if you are sure it's "non-commercial" by law, there is no problem at all. Just let me know something about the game etc. (PM if needed).

Thanks a lot! My project is "non-commercial", it's in a pre-pre-alpha stage, . Please send me an e-mail (my address: federicotomassetti at yahoo.it)
with the name you wanna I add in the credits list, so I'll have your address to notify the project's progresses.

Top Bottom