ROP pacts with other nations.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Blackheart has brought this attention to my office suggesting that we should sign some ROP treaties with other nations to benifit both our lands.

Please discuss on what nations are appropreate for our valuble RON treaty.

For right now, Russia and America are obvious partners.

I would have to say sign a ROP with everyone. Improve our relationships. We aren't at risk for a sneak attack either, our garrisons are enough to fend off almost anything.

i would say there is 3 apporachs:

1. ROPs with everyone make the world our freinds.

2. ROPs with a few good nations who we could turn into long time allies. Russia, America and Zulu. We havent attacked them. They dont threanten us. If we thow in a aid package they would be polite to us. These nations also border our major rivals (just incase) and would be ideal allies.

3. Only sign ROPs when we need them. To get some where or what ever.

I like option 2, The freinds dont need to be exactly who i said but they are good people.

I say we should go for ROPs with every nation on the other continent (unless they ask for something outragous, which would be rare). I'm weary of our closer neighbors though, 'specially France.

And if you want to know my position on MPPs: no no no no no no no no no!

blackheart said:
I would have to say sign a ROP with everyone. Improve our relationships. We aren't at risk for a sneak attack either, our garrisons are enough to fend off almost anything.

I would have to say that I am against continental RoPs, as we may invite foreign troops that will have a hard time leaving once they are here. Also, since we now have an expansive railnet, it would be much easier for our guests to exploit any of our defensive weaknesses via RoP rape.

Any RoP we ofer should only come in tandem with an MPP. We need to trust those who enter our borders.

Donovan Zoi said:
I would have to say that I am against continental RoPs, as we may invite foreign troops that will have a hard time leaving once they are here. Also, since we now have an expansive railnet, it would be much easier for our guests to exploit any of our defensive weaknesses via RoP rape.

Any RoP we ofer should only come in tandem with an MPP. We need to trust those who enter our borders.

Our positions are very defensible, let them come and die :)

Top Bottom