New Garrisons - Classical and American West

rifleman

Varangian Guard
Here are a couple of other graphics for my garrison idea:

Classical Hellenistic, Punic, Roman, etc. The best idea I could come up with for an Ancient Era garrison. I might do a New Kingdom Egypt version later as well.

This is a typical fort from the American West in the late 19th century. But it could work for any industrial nation with frontiers or colonies.

These could be used as alternate forts or colonies, of course, or incorporated with the original medieval garrison and radio tower to have a "Radio Tower" like benefit to all eras.

I've attached the files for this and the original at the psot found here

hmm
i like the american one better
the roman one looks a bit too much like a walled greco-roman city

great job anyways :goodjob:

ps. first comment :crazyeye:

Thanks.

@hIdDeN_eViL - Yeah, it is HUGE. It might actually be much more appropriate as a Roman Colony. But the Romans never did anything half axed. What began as a military outpost in the first century, often became a center for trade and colonization in the later years. These things were huge, with barracks, stables, baths, headquarters, etc. I could come up with an alternate that's a bit smaller but still recognizable. I'll see if I can work on it.

@varwnos - I'm glad you like it. I made them by messing around with elements from Roman (walled and plain), Middle Eastern and American city graphics. It takes patience, but it works.

They both look very good! :) I think i like the american one best though...

Top Bottom