3 WWII Units: Finland Pack (20.12.04)

I love Finland! AWESOME! Before I had to use the Russian Rifleman unit for Finnish infantry!

Now, all we need is a T-26, T-28, T-34, KV-1, and ISU-152 with Finnish paint (a swastika in most cases)

Aren't they little too blue, or is it just me... being too drunk :crazyeye: ;)

Finland was an ally of Germany, But both finns and nazies had a diffirend view of that alliance...

oh, and finland had only 13 functional tanks in the beginning of the winter war. :(

Very nice units! :) I thought the finns had khaki uniforms... but i could be wrong...

In a film i saw a little of they had khaki uniforms...

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
Uhm, yes, - after all we can see the picture. I think it looks quite ok next to one another, though.

I just meant that as a comment to the colours. To my eye, the units seem more blue than dark grey. The bluish tint that you see on the photo of the period costume is more or less due to the lighting conditions in the room that it was taken.

Other than that, I love them! Now, if only I was patriotic enough to actually add Finland to the game...

Wolfwood said:
I just meant that as a comment to the colours. To my eye, the units seem more blue than dark grey. The bluish tint that you see on the photo of the period costume is more or less due to the lighting conditions in the room that it was taken.

Other than that, I love them! Now, if only I was patriotic enough to actually add Finland to the game...
hmm, you could add them to Scandinavia (I know, I know they are not Scandinavians) but there aren't that many other options for WWII Scandinavian units... except Norway of course :p

I might check that colour again some time later, stay tuned.

good work anway winter

Top Bottom