Member Photos V

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm going to attend that meeting where someone probably will take pictures anyway I might as well post a picture of my mug here. If you wonder about the strangly wet look that might be explained by me having went home in a thunderstorm just before I took the picture (took it for another forum originally).

Hah! True Werder Fan looks as I expect :D

Nice sides hair... two things missing - mustaches and Bear in hand ;) (this second one maybe missing during the "size" of pic)..or you were drinking hot tea at the time pic was taken.

Were you coming from game were Werder lost (becouse of rainy weather ;) )?

Alone said:
Hah! True Werder Fan looks as I expect :D

Nice sides hair... two things missing - mustaches and Bear in hand ;)
Nice typo there. ;)

But then you must confuse Werder fans with average fans of the national team.

And I never drink tea. ;)
Were you coming from game were Werder lost (becouse of rainy weather ;) )?
Nah, it just pretty much always rains here. :D

Hitro said:
Nice typo there. ;)

;) As usual :D

Hitro said:
But then you must confuse Werder fans with average fans of the national team.And I never drink tea. ;)

Good for you, save yor health :D

Hitro said:
Nah, it just pretty much always rains here. :D

booo...
In Ontario is snowy and I like it :cool:

2 post rule...one from Rainy period... (I know it's not German Technology, but I'm not complaining... ;) )

Attachments

• Picture of me in Canada 027.jpg
    Picture of me in Canada 027.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 514
I finally got around to taking a picture of myself and uploading it to my computer (I was inspired by the "Are you model material" thread).

So now all y'all can see what I look like. (I resized it smaller so it doesn't take up the whole freakin' screen, like a few other, less considerate members have done here... :p )

Attachments

• IMG_1341.JPG
    IMG_1341.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 520
mrtn said:
YP, you look a bit like my cousin. And typically Danish, too. :)
Well I'm not gonna make the same lame joke two times in a row;) (see my response to drunk master).

I look danish? Does that mean you can see a difference between a Swede and a Dane?

Yoda Power said:
I look danish? Does that mean you can see a difference between a Swede and a Dane?
Obviously. This is what your compatriot said about my apperance.
storealex said:
HA! You're so Swedish!
Not that I ever could tell the difference between Scandinavians...

Thats just because of your hair, no sane Dane would have such hair.

My hair is not special, so he must he judging from how my face looks.

Yoda Power said:
...I look danish? Does that mean you can see a difference between a Swede and a Dane?
Not always, of course, but sometimes the tiny differences are confirming your preconceptions.
But then I knew you were Danish before you posted the pic, it's not as if I had to guess. :)

But I think that that dark blond hair is typically Danish. ;)

Skøresmøllf, som Yoda sagde ligner du en svensker på grund af dit hår. Mange danskere har langt hår, men lige præcis din frisure har vi faktisk et ord for: Svenskergarn :D
Moderator Action: Post in english ONLY.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

storealex said:
Skøresmøllf, som Yoda sagde ligner du en svensker på grund af dit hår. Mange danskere har langt hår, men lige præcis din frisure har vi faktisk et ord for: Svenskergarn :D

Exactly what I was thinking :crazyeye: . Care to interpret for us Yanks?

Fought and killed a giant squid?

This is me in front of someone elses house. I was doing some extra credit by looking for greek/roman pillars. :p

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 531
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom