Catherine or Stalin: Leader of Russia

Catherine or Stalin? (POLL CLOSES April 12th, 2005)

• Catherine, I like ugly chicks and live with my mother

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Stalin, this is a man's world and Catherine is just plain ugly

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I don't think either one of them would make a good Russian leader

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ShiroKobbure said:
yes but Stalin is the leader of the USSR not "russia"

True, very true, but Stalin is more easily recognized.

I am now leaning toward Ivan or Peter

----------
Heck, if all else fails, I'll take a picture of myself and I'll be ruler of Russia. :evil: :satan:

ShiroKobbure said:
no offensive to R8XFT, but i like theo, in 2 eras he doesnt really look like a emperor of one of the most powerful european powers

I see what you mean about Justinian. Still, I would rather have him instead of Theodora.

ShiroKobbure said:
were is this ivan head?

I didn't say there was one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, 30th Post. Whoopee!!! :beer: :band: [party]

I Say make use of Peter the Great, if not for some reason use Stalin, but I would prefet Lenin, but no head for him

i say Peter the Great takes the cake. Lenin is the best second choice.

Bjornlo said:
I like the following: In order from best to worst

Ivan The terrible
Rurik
Oleg
Peter the great
Catherine the great
Stalin
Lenin
Nikita Krushev

Can anyone tell more about Rurik, Oleg, Krushev?

Krushev was the soviet leader after stalin in the thick of the cold war, famous for the line "we will burry you" to america
Rurik was a slavic leader who died in the 800sad he founded the Rurik dynasty.
Oleg was a prince of Kiev

In terms of accomplishments I would say its peter the great and then stalin. I dont know much about the other three

Krushev was the soviet leader after stalin in the thick of the cold war, famous for the line "we will burry you" to america

THNX. That is a help. Sortof.

Since We are on the subject of replacing civ's leaders, are there any leaders you would like to see replaced?
May throw this one up: India -> I think I would simply like a different leader for India for my Mod...

If anyone has suggestions for changes, please visit POST #14 on this thread.

If you have discussion on any of the leaders listed above, (Byzantines, Idnia, Russia, France,etc) continue posting here. :king:

LENIN!!!!
Stalin's purges left the Soviet Union vulnerable to Nazi invasion. He's just plain lucky that he came out of the second world war on top.
If not, then Kruschev. People say Nikita Kruschev was incompentent, but communism was probably at its height while he was in power, he was smart enough to know not to start a nuclear war over Cuba, and most successes in the Soviet space program took place during his tenure.
I wouldn't want any Csar with the possible exception of Piotr the Great.
And keep Theodora. As someone was good enough to point out earlier, she's hot.

Corvex said:
And keep Theodora. As someone was good enough to point out earlier, she's hot.
All these requests to keep Theo...
Well, I guess that keeps the file size down a few MBs, right.
Any opposition to Napolean as France leader?

ShiroKobbure said:

In terms of accomplishments I would say its peter the great and then stalin. I dont know much about the other three

Oleg and Rurik were early kings, and empire builders of what we now call Russia. They created what is now known as russia by conquest and by diplomacy. They were both ancestors of Peter the great. They were the great early empire builders uniting a large number of warring tribes in the region. They gave Russia its name (Russia means land of the Rus). With out them Russia would never have been a great empire. Even though they themselves were from none of those tribes but were RUS, the "russian" word for Vikings.
Rurik was the first, Oleg was argueably the more successful.

well Lenin didnt live long enough, Under Stalin Russia became modern, deffeated the Nazis and most important it became a superpower. Similar things Happend under Peter the Great. In my mind it would be Peter, then Stalin, the maybe those Russian kings.. which my peter the great head could maybe be, in ancinet era.

I hate Joan as a leader of france, the one problem I have with RT8FX's heads is in industrial and modern they just look like commoners or sterotypes. In Neps last era he looks like a french painter hardly a general or emperor of France.. Maybe if enough of us request a remake of the Nep. He might change the design. Once agian I dont mean to offend him >,.<

Top Bottom