Mech Infantry - Recolored (2005-03-22)

Aluminium

Mech Infantry - Recolored

Update (2005-04-01): some new versions
Update (2005-03-25): dark olive green and desert versions

Here're the same palettes as the Modern Armor:
(some look worse and I don't post these)

Light green:
--

Rusty:

Download

Autumn:
--

Jungle:

Download

Steel gray:

Download

Euro:
--

Steppe:

Download

---
Here're some new colors:

Opaque Light Green:

Download

Dark Olive Green:

Download

Desert:

Download

For more versions click here :)

very cool, I love this idea

so the autumn, euro, and light green don't look very good?
if you have already made them you might as well post them for people to see. I liked the first batch

Ooooh, those are lovely. I particularly like the Rusty and Steel Gray versions, I'm tempted to change those permanently...

This was a brilliant idea, Aluminum. You've breathed new life into these old units and made me want to use them again. I agree that they create some nice options in so far as assigning this or that color scheme to various races. Beautiful work!

Those are very cool. I'm downloading them even though I have never yet gotten to a stage in the game where I can actually build these suckers!

Thanks ! Very nice and much needed units !
I love them !

Just wondering... I'm desperately waiting for a Green (Euro) version of Ripptide M2/M3 Bradley... maybe you could try this ?

Is there somewhere a brief tutorial for palette editing hidden deep in the realms of this forum?

Hey, I love these too. I think that I like the rusty look best. It looks perfect for hiding out in the mountains! ;) I wish that the darn autumn camo would have worked out for you though; that's a shame. Oh well. Thank you for these.

Ares de Borg said:
Is there somewhere a brief tutorial for palette editing hidden deep in the realms of this forum?
I'm afraid there's no tutorial here. That's a big problem, since it's one of the most asked questions. Someone should write one. :(

Aluminium said:
I'm afraid there's no tutorial here. That's a big problem, since it's one of the most asked questions. Someone should write one. :(

You are the king of Pallete editing.....

looks nice!
I like the steel gray but i would like it more if the would be more contrast (three colours white (light gray, gray and black (anthrazit)/ as dark colour) like the urban camouflage...

Any chance of a white (or light gray ) and blue one for Isreal? Just a thought. Otherwise, these things are great and really help me spot who is where in those 32-civ games.

Thank you, Aluminium.

Awww...They're boring How about pink and purple??? LOL, just jokin, they look great!
I'm using your desert one for a middle east mod (not for public release, it's the first mod i made)
Thanks for these!

Top Bottom