New territory

DeathPantera

Chieftain
I made a territory files with special borders.
I tried them the first time with the Master of Myrror mod by Drift. (Very good mod)
I do not have the files with me now because i am at school now, but they will be there tomorow.
I want a lot of feedback from all of you.
Thanx

Sorry a lot for the quality of the 2 last screenshot but there were too large to go in so i had to resize them. Sorry...

And some screenshots during Master of myrror game

Attachments

• screenshot-3.jpg
    screenshot-3.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 865
nice! I like them but they seem to be a repeat of some of the other territory mods out here.

Did you...actually..ake anything new? These are sn00py's graphics (among others)!

To me, they look quite a bit like Rhye's terrain (which I love) with a blue filter applied.
btw: I think it is completely ok to make derivative versions of old items. But when you do, it would be helpful if you pointed out what was different so we could appreciate them more.

--edit--
just realized I am looking at these images on a LCD monitor, and I normally view game files on a standard (crt) monitor. The LCD's do not give the same color, and so I might be completely wrong about my blue filter comment.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. WAIT. There is areason why the terrain looks liek Sn00Pys with a blue Filter- its because its the terrain from Master of Myrror, like he said. Bit whats different is the BORDERS. HE changed the BORDERS, nothing else. Downloading the file confirmed this.

lol notice he said nothing about terrain... he said territory and borders... but i must say.. it was a bit unclear lol.

yes i didn't talk about terrain.
yes the blue filter you can see is just the terrain of master of myrror. Sorry for the unclear writing.

Top Bottom