Igor1, team one thread

lmao !

Have fun on the evil :viking:-led side of the idiotic challenge, boys ! We sure will, on our side, even if you don't, anyways :lol:

Evil led side? I don't think I can be a part of something evil, like pointy stick, bashing opponents, etc. :evil:

I'm here, though it sounds like it will be a while before any real game discussion takes place ......

So in lieu of game discussion, how bout them Sox? :p

The Right Sox have the best record in baseball. :p
Oh and BTW the stinkin' Red Sox fan who promised me Yankees-Red Sox tix for Cubs-Red Sox tix bailed on me. :mad:
Bede--I still plan on visiting my buddy in West Dennis. I have to figure when to go. I am looking for flights tomorrow.

Indeed they do, but they also have quite a long championship drought too.

It's hard for me to feel bad for them when the last chance they had they got bought out. I know, ancient history, but still......

Can somebody remind me what MMSFM stands for?

And are we really playing Joanie, kewl.

And while we are on the subject - how 'bout them Red Sox?

Have to confess I have not been a real baseball fan since the '75 season. That year just seemed to have it all. And then when the Most Dominant went up against The Scrappiest in October, you just could not have asked for a better World Series.

mad monk soX fan menegarie - It seems that there were only two of us that got actual credit there, huh? I'm flettered, though I don't really think you're a mad monk, well, with the exception of the temples thing.....

EDIT: and good job to MV for the banner, though I don't know why my actual avvie didn't get used.... :hmm:

And I hesitate to say that I would be happy for another 86 years if they didn't win, but I find it hard to believe I'll ever see a more magical/inspiring/crazy story in sports in this lifetime, or the next.

mad for mad viking, menagerie included viper whomp and I for the animal avatars, so you're still special, but ...

Beorn-eL-Feared said:
mad for mad viking, menagerie included viper whomp and I for the animal avatars, so you're still special, but ...

OK, so then I got TWO words out of five! :p

j/k

But a third of the 2 fifth was lost to a doubtful trade (on our side) giving you Tomoyo. Since his name was in the middle of the other team's, I guess you could add one letter to yours: MMSFA(nime)M

And that makes you have only 2 out of SIX. Booya :lol:

the starts are not in the same place. the opponents are the same as is the map. here's your's. this is on emperor, not DG, due to the size of the land number of AI. the opponents are rome, egypt, greece, babylon, germany, persians, , china, america, japan, india, russia, aztecs, zulu, Iroquois, england. Sgl off. cultural starts off. if i've done everything right, you should have a coastal start. If I've mucked this up, please advise

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads9/igora.SAV

Right off the bat it looks like we need to move the settler to the hill. Hopefully that's flat land on the over side of the river. Anyone good at geography? Big mountains with a river leading into a bay?

Who's leading us off Captain MadV?

OK what's the plan Cap'n? I have to run right now but we may want to discuss this a little further before launch.

Top Bottom