Poser Figures and Props for Kinboat's Paperdoll

а для лошадей шмотья случайно нет?

PROPS

Download. R8XFT needed an Egyptian shield prop, so I whipped this one up for him. It comes with two .jpg images. One is a blank texture map, if you want to create your own texture. The other one is the texture map that you see if the preview image; at some point, you will probably need to tell Poser where to find this file.

PROPS

Download. This is a simple round shield. It comes with the texture seen in the preview as well as a texture map. It's divided into front and back, but the front wraps around the edge of the shield just a bit.

Download. This is the same shield as posted above, except that the front of the shield has three materials. There's a center area and two rings. You can see the two rings clearly in the preview. This also comes with the texture seen in the preview and a texture map.

Download. This is a smart prop parented to the left forearm. It is supposed to create the look of having the shield strapped to the arm. It's only a prop, so don't move the left hand--the handle will not move with it. There's no texture or texture map for this.

ShiroKobbure said:
can you release your horse? and a poser file of a paper doll already on the horse?

I just use the standard Poser horse, but I edited some of the settings: thickening the legs, shortening the body, etc. Eventually I found something that I like. I don't think I can release it though, since the model actually came with Poser.

As for the figure, that's all you have to do is move the body around and turn off the IK-chain for the feet. Then, I just parent the figure to the horse's waist/abdomen.

POSER FILE

Download. This is the poser setup that I use for all of my mounted units. It uses the Poser horse and Kinboat's paperdoll. Neither model is actually located in this download. The Poser horse will load with some altered proportions, and the paperdoll will be parented to the horse's abdomen. Shiro tells me that if you're using Poser 6, when you open the file, Poser will ask you to locate horse.obj, but you need find horseHIP3.obj instead.

CONFORMING FIGURES

Download. This is a saddle that will conform to the Poser horse. If you are using my setup file, after conforming the figure to the horse, you will have to set the body's z-scale to 86%. (In my Poser setup file the horse's body z-scale is set to 86%.)

Download. This is a hair figure for the Poser horse. If you are using my setup file, after conforming the figure to the horse, you will have to set the body's z-scale to 86%. (In my Poser setup file the horse's body z-scale is set to 86%.)

УРА!!! Лошадиное Шмотье!!
Большое спасибо.
transcription:
HURAY!! Horse's Stuffs!!
Thankyou very much.

Could some one post Horse animation? I dont know why but my poser5 has bugs when I turn on walk designer and choose horse figure. So my horse not walking it stands and shakes instead of moving "legs" :(

FIGURES

Download. This is my complete Asian Swordsman figure. It's basically Kinboat's armor figure (knight) with a lot of parts made invisible and stuff I made added to it. This is my first attempt at posting a full figure, so I don't know if it'll work or not.

CONFORMING FIGURES

Download. These are a pair of Kinboat's pants with two props attached to the shins. Kinboat's pants ended at the knees, so I made the props to look like ties and the bottom part of the pants.

PROPS

Download. Here's the sheath prop. Here's what I did. I took a normal sphere prop, made it invisible, and parented it the the PDM hip. Then, I parented the sheath to the sphere in order to move it realistically.

Download. Here's the sword. It has two morphs. One makes it a short sword. The other makes it really short--that's how I was able to make draw and sheath animations without the sword poking through the sheath. When the sword was sheathed, it too was parented to the invisible sphere--just like the sheath was.

Download. This is the helmet that I created for the Asian Swordsman.

MATERIALS

Download. This is the material that I used for the Armor and Kilt that the Asian Swordsman wears. I suspect that you might need it if you wanted to use the Asian Swordsman figure (above). It was created from the standard Poser5 tile material; I just switched some settings and colors.

Okay, I'm finally updating this thread. Hopefully some of you out there will find some of this useful.

USEFUL INFORMATION

This might be known by some of you, but I just found this out recently. Poser files (.pz3) are editible with a text editor. I would suggest notepad, or textedit for mac users. A couple weeks ago, I had been having problems when I opened up my poser files. Everytime I opened one, I would have to locate some .obj files for Poser. Then I found out that the path to the .obj files was written wrong in the Poser file. The path simply has to be rewritten. This will eliminate the problem that I wrote about when using my Poser setup for mounted units.

For each figure in the scene, there are two lines that begin with "figureResFile" followed by the path to the geometry file (.obj). For example,

figureResFile :Runtime:libraries:character:Civ3:paperdoll Male.obj

If the path is written incorrectly for your computer, then simple write the path correctly. You have to do this for both "figureResFile" entries though.

CONFORMING FIGURES

Download. This is the horse drape or barding that I used for my Aztec Knight. It's not perfect by any means, but it is useable. If you're using my Poser setup for mounted units, than you will have to make some changes to the proportions of the horse drape to get it to conform properly. After conforming the figure to the horse, you will have to set the body's z-scale to 86%. (In my Poser setup file the horse's body z-scale is set to 86%.) Also, you will have to lower the z-scale of the upper neck to around 76%. And, the various scales of the head will have to be edited.

Download. This is just Kinboat's PDM Tshirt but with everything as one material. Kinboat's original had like five different materials, and it was a bit tiresome to change them all to the same settings, so I made this edited version.

PROPS

Download. I thought this could maybe be used by a worker or something. This is actually a collection of various props. I'll explain how to use it as best I can. The various parts of the wagon and parented to each other in some way. First, everything is parented to the WagonBALL_1 prop. I would strongly recommend parenting this prop to the ROTATE BALL. Secondly, the WagonAxel_1 prop controlls the wheels; change the x-rotate to turn the wheels. Third, the Cart_Ball_1 prop controls the basket and handles. Again, change the x-rotate of this prop to rotate the basket and make it look like it's rotating on the axel. Finally, to get it to stay in the paperdoll's hands, turn on the IK-chains for both of the paperdolls hands and parent them to the WagonCart_1 prop.

Download. These are to props that I made for MoscaTNT. The first is some hair. The second is a cap to fit over the hair. They're combined in one download from when I sent them to MoscaTNT, so they are here too.

ANIMATIONS

Download. I already posted this in another thread, but I thought that I would throw it up here as well. It a 10 frame running animation for the Poser horse.

Top Bottom