UN: Difficulty Level

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Official Game Poll

Instructions: Anyone can and should start a thread in their team forum with this discussion so they can discuss among themselves. Please discuss what difficulty level you want the MTDG to run on:

• Settler
  • Chieftain
  • Warlord
  • Noble
  • Prince
  • Monarch
  • Emperor
  • Immortal,
  • Deity

Please decide which difficulty level will work best for the Civ4 MTDG. This discussion will end no sooner than Saturday (2/25). At that time, UN reps can come to this thread and cast their vote for their team - just write "Team X votes for Y". Majority wins.

Ginger_Ale said:
Official Game Poll
...Please decide which game speedwill work best for the Civ4 MTDG. This discussion will end no sooner than Saturday (2/25). At that time, UN reps can come to this thread and cast their vote for their team - just write "Team X votes for Y". Majority wins.

Is this supposed to say Game Difficulty? ;)

Although indirectly the game difficulty does affect the 'speed' of the game :lol:

aloha votes Noble..

Piffle votes Prince

That's not an option!!!

I asked the Admin and this is what he said about that via a PM.
Ginger_Ale said:
classical_hero said:
Is it alright for us to allow Sirian to decide the level? It seems that this is what the team wants.

Sure, just write in that for your vote in the thread.
I asked and I was allowed. Personally I would not have doen this, but this is what my tem wants.

Posting on behalf of Team Loco for it is many days late: Team Loco votes Noble.

So now it is a deadlock 2-2 Noble to Prince. A runoff will take too much time...so we'll go with Noble. I hope this doesn't upset too many people.

Or you can see what Sirian would have decided since that was Epsilon's choice to cede their vote to Sirian.

Interesting thing about the Epsilon vote - Sirian actually recieved fewer Ayes than Noble or Prince, with Prince taking nearly 60%. There was some confusion as to the structure of our poll, as Sirian was essentially a write-in candidate :crazyeye:

I'm speaking for myself here, not as an official Representative of Epsilon; but it seems that if we didn't want to bother Sirian with something else to choose, then Epsilon Team!'s vote could be tallied for Prince.

Sirian actually recieved fewer Ayes than Noble or Prince, with Prince taking nearly 60%
If Prince got 60% of the votes, then how did "let Sirian decide" get the nod? :hmm: Hanging chads?

GingerAle said:
In the Civ4 MTDG, Team Epsilon left their vote for Difficulty Level to you...and now you are needed to brake a deadlock! The other teams voted 2-2 (Noble-Prince), so please vote for one of the two (and you can post in the UN: Difficulty Level thread).

Then it shall be PRINCE, so that you will have slower tech pace, higher maintenance bills, more need for resources, and more barbarian hassles. :lol:

No, seriously. This is going to be a wild ride, so buckle up everybody. :cooool:

:D

- Sirian

There were more written votes for Sirian, but it was not an official poll option because it was not put first and more people had verbally voted for Let sirian decide as the ultimate option when I voted. It was only after I said I voted that Prince took the lead. I had waited a few days before I announced this because i thought that more people would vote, but that only happened after I made the announcement here. So those eventual votes where after my decision and my decision is final for Epsilon team.

Top Bottom