Great Generals' portraits for the Updated GreatPersonMod

R

Rabbit, White

UPDATE:
I finished the rest of the generals, the only ones I didn't do are Hussein and Hitler, which I don't intend to do. Here is the link to the zip containing all the pics.

Original Post
This is not strictly a mod but it seemed like the most appropriate forum.

If you use both the Updated GreatPersonMod and the Great General Amped Mod then you might like to download these. I made portraits for some of the generals in the great general mod (not all though). To install simply copy them to the art\GreatPeople folder (again, this is if you also have the Great Person mod, the one that pops up an image of great person when he/she is born).

Here's the link, enjoy. :)

P.S. I couldn't find quotes for all of them so if you have a good quote send me a PM or post it here and I'll add it.

Edit: Forgot to add a sample pic, here it is (I resized the portraits for the pic, the actual ones are the proper 512x512 size).

Attachments

• GGpic.jpg
    GGpic.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,662
  • GGssample.jpg
    GGssample.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 929
I saw you released v1.6, great stuff :thumbsup: There are still some generals that are missing pics, I'll try to finish them by the end of the week.

Well, that was a long week :)

Anyway, rest of the generals are done I updated the first post.

Hi, I am kinda new both to civilization IV, and to the site.....

This may seem stupid but...how do I get a great general (the unit not the portrait)? Do I need an extra mod, or are they supposed to appear just as great prophets/artists/etc...?

UniverseZero said:
Hi, I am kinda new both to civilization IV, and to the site.....

This may seem stupid but...how do I get a great general (the unit not the portrait)? Do I need an extra mod, or are they supposed to appear just as great prophets/artists/etc...?
Yes it is a mod. There is a great mod by TheLopez which adds Great Generals to the game. Here's the link.

Top Bottom