Asian city wall tiles - not city gfx!

Dark Sheer

Deity
After my previous walls for mountains I have completed another tile set. This time its asian city wall complete with city gate! :D

I have made two identical set - one using LMMountains and another using LMhills. On top of that I have also made a third set for use specially together with the LMMountains set. The third set cannot be used standalone as all the horizontal and daigonal tiles has been changed to city gate tiles. This is to facilitate multiple city gates and also the creation of checkpoint in mountain pass. ;)

For a preview of how these tiles looks and also a discussion of their implementation in a scenario, please read the following thread:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=163761

The attachments are as follow:

LMMountains.zip - Complete wall tile set with one South city gate tile
LMhills.zip - Set to be used in conjunction with LMMountains set
LMhills2.zip = Complete wall tile set with one South city gate tile

Remember, like the wall for mountains set, these are made using both mountains and hills tile set so do not put them next to a mountain or a hill (unless you are creating mountain pass checkpoint of course :D ) or they will link up with the mountains or hills.

Once again, any comments or suggestions are welcomed. And have fun creating more scenarios! :king:

Attachments

• LMMountains.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 366
  • LMhills.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 330
  • LMhills2.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 315
Pounder is absolutely correct... and I for one apologize having downloaded, but not posted a comment. Good job!

Top Bottom