What kind of car do you drive?

jamiethearcher

President of Canmerica!
I drive a 2002 volkswagan golf. Its a 2 door, manual drive with the TDI diesel engine. The diesel part is GREAT becuase it basically halves my fuel costs. I can go around 1000km on a tank of gas that costs around $40.

here is a picture (not my actual car, but looks just like it):

What do you drive?

Toyota Tercel, 4 door, standard.

~18 km/L in the city, ~20km/L on the highway. A bit lower in the winter.

Silver Vauxhall Astra. It gets me from A > B (and I can leave many luxury cars for dust on the motorway in it). Never been into cars (except for leaving luxury cars for dust on the motorway).

Black 2004 Monte Carlo

White 1972 4 door Chevy Nova LS1 turbo

Green 1995 Mazda MX6 LS 2.5 V6

Red 1985 Fiat X-19 Bertone powered by a 2.2 Dodge torbo out of a GLH Omni

Primer grey 1988 Fiero GT 372 c.i. 430+ hp all alum. chevy small block

Masquerouge said:
'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
Very nice! :thumbsup:

I've got a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally. Black/Manual. Nothing too fancy, but I enjoy leaving cars for dust on the motorway as well, and can occasionally do so (Masquerouge would waste on me though). Ram, what's your top speed? (I've hit 120 mph (~193 km/h) pretty easily, but didn't want to push it much beyond that (was already within 10 mph of double the speed limit :mischief:)).

Here's the rig I just spent a thread defending. '03 Caddy Escalade ESV:

I don't drive a car at the moment, but I will be getting lessons in a couple of months.

I believe a green 1996 Ford Victoria. It's a boat car and trying to drive it along the Oregon Scenic Highway is like trying to drive an aircraft carrier down a Venician canal but I like it. :)

sahkuhnder said:
Here's the rig I just spent a thread defending. '03 Caddy Escalade ESV:

Throws a firebomb at that ugly POS. :mischief:

marioh said:

05 Nissan Sentra SER

Thats a nice ass car! I had considered getting one, but the insurance costs were prohibitive.

Top Bottom