Stadiums!

Hadrean

Hi, how are you?
Hello to all,
I have made a stadium(the model is by Chamaedrys I made the skin) which replaces the colosseum. This was made especially for modern mods.
Installation:[also included in the Readme]
Spoiler Installation :
Installation Of The Components(you may have to create folders/files)

For normal game:

Colosseum wave sound file goes in:My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\CustomAssets\sounds\buildings

Colosseum NIF file:My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\CustomAssets\art\structures\buildings\colosseum

The Colosseum files in both Baseball and Grass go in:My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\CustomAssets\art\structures\buildings\colosseum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Mod:

Colosseum wave sound file:program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods\[Mod Name]\Assets\sounds\buildings

Colosseum NIF file:program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods\[Mod Name]\Assets\structures\buildings\colosseum

Colosseum files in both Baseball and Grass go in:program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods\[Mod Name]\Assets\structures\buildings\colosseum

NOTES:
*The interior grass is "real" grass.
*The Baseball diamond dirt is "real" dirt.
*The seats are "real" seats, there are 900 of them.

Screenshot of main building:

Screenshot of baseball interior:

Screenshot of grass interior:

Post feedback, blah, blah, blah, and have fun!

Attachments

• Stadium[1].zip
    66.5 KB · Views: 393
Um why did this require a new thread?

Impaler[WrG] said:
Um why did this require a new thread?
the other was a modern colosseum skin and if I put this stuff there I was thinking that people would get confused.

megafonico said:
That should hopefuly be your next project for a Spanish Unique Building!

Well when warlords comes out I will start making Additional unique buildings for civs(if it is possible).

I think it is already possible to add unique buildings. Maybe the Baseball stadium for America (+Japan and Nicaragua), replaces the non-baseball stadium.

Ok, I tinkered a bit with modernifying the harbor to modern harbor and the colosseum to the stadium. It works fine, except that I have a pink underground under the stadium once I activate an industrial tech in the worldbuilder.

Does anyone know why this happens? Is it because the space the stadium needs is larger then that of the colosseum?

I tried changing the scale of the stadium, and the "leafnode" it is into. Results are the same.

Anyone an idea?

Perhaps for clarification, since the creator had made identical .nif -and .dds names for the stadium files, I had to create a separate stadium folder. Also, I put them in the CustomAssets folder, while the normal colosseum files were still on their spot in the .fpk

GeoModder said:
I tried changing the scale of the stadium, and the "leafnode" it is into. Results are the same.

Anyone an idea?

Perhaps for clarification, since the creator had made identical .nif -and .dds names for the stadium files, I had to create a separate stadium folder. Also, I put them in the CustomAssets folder, while the normal colosseum files were still on their spot in the .fpk

The pink area looks like the building shadow. Please check if the colloseum_shadow.dds is in the stadium folder. If it is not there, just copy and paste it.

Thanks for the tip, going to include the shadow file at once. (it wasn't there yet)

Top Bottom