Hotseat High

We still need two more by the end of the day or we'll have to postpone the starts..

Okay, D'art! Thanks.

And don't worry about the starts, they're titled based. The following scenario allowed me to see all the starts. And I moved them so that all were about equal. And so that nobody gets my biased favor, I randomized who got what starts. The next three pics are great at telling you what's up with Hotseat High.

Note that the map is revealed to all players and that you can't cross x or y directions. So I had to wait for a big central island surrounded by water while rolling starts.

Note that for the starts (turn 0) and first 30 turns, I cannot use the randomizer and thus will not be initiating diplomacy. However, I will try to get everyone to obtain contacts, and they will expand as well as they can. Additionally, tech research won't be different than from their 'preferred' techs.

The Bully will be researching the Wheel. Contraband Trader and Class President try to get to writing. The Cheerleader goes for Mysticism. And so on. The next update should be the first 30 turns.

So you'll just be playing the two open slots for the interim?

Let the story begin!

@Tribute:

I have received and read your PM invitation, and have perused the thread. I must admit to being intrigued by the proposition of joining your game. I confess to being a bit confused about something.

Do you want us to download the scenario, and play our turns, or just tell you what we want our in-game personae to do?

If I'm reading the list correctly, the only spots that are currently available are Plain Jane (France) and Cheerleader (Spain).

My role-playing skills are minimal (at best. Just ask my role-playing group.)

I'll be the Plain Jane. That picture of Isabella is fugly to say the least.

------

I haven't been in high school for 25 years. This could be fun. I will try to post (or PM) my in-game moves with some regularity, but RL right now is pretty chaotic. It's the main reason why I haven't started my next TDG yet.

Oh, and Tribute? The 'Mr. President' moniker was part of my TDG. Thank you for using the title, but just call me Stitch! :D

PM'd orders should not be what I should build and what I should research, what I should trade for etc. This is because it is all randomized anyways.

Instead do this:
Sliders: How much to spend in each category
Research: what techs you want (I'll get them if I can)
Units: what unit type(s) I should focus on when building them
Commerce: What commerce building you choose (harbor vs market etc.)
Cultural: temple vs colluseum etc.
Military: rax vs walls etc.
Science: well, there's really no choice here. But if I can't build a science building, tell me what to choose instead.
Settling Style: CxC or CxxC .... and Focus on near resources, luxes, rivers, sea, block other civ's expansion....
Wonders: Which one you want (don't tell others)
Spying: Ask who to take a look at and which city(s)
Resources: What to sell or not or what to buy or not.

@502nd PR: It's okay. The story will go slowly.

@D'art: For some reason, Theodora doesn't seem happy enough or even spirited enough for such a role. Also, she looks smarter in my opinion.

Oh, right. And that means only secretninja and a Cheerleader need to sign up. C'mon CivFanatics, anyone? I mean you don't have to be female or anything.... You can be male.... It would make the story funnier.... Sort of.... Yes.... Please?

Top Bottom