zerksees civ index

zerksees

in remission
This first post lists threads for games I have played and documented (more or less in chronological order). The second post will list other articles and games I find useful.

My 3rd emperor game and HOF attempt
Go back to the early days of zerksees and see how well I did with the Zulu in my 3rd ever game at emperor level.

recovering from last place after expansion phase, step by step
This is the first game where I documented a big comeback, and it made it to the war academy. A thread was posted for help, and I asked for the save so I could take up the challenge. This one was so far gone that it made Regent a challenge.

Is all hope lost?
I picked up this Regent PTW game in 1635 AD. Here I try to save the Aztecs from falling into the clutches of Persia and keep up with big France. Aztecs have just 12 cities in 1868.

HOF attempt - PTW 1.27F deity level
Here is my first PTW deity game. Played on a small map as Rome. The AI represented by Zulu, Persia and Ottomans. I am not sure how it could have been worse.

catch the runaway AI
This was another big comeback game, and is also in the war academy. I had heard people talk about the runaway or killer AI, and I wanted to defeat one. How many tries would it take at emperor level?

one chance - zerksees vs Sid
I make an attempt to take launch the mighty Byzantines into fame by defeating the wicked Sid AI, and get into the HOF. There is a second Sid adventure tacked on the end of this thread.

goz11 - 5CC Deity
I participated in a great succession game playing as India where we played India and built only 5 cities. At the low point Persia became the bid bad AI with 48 cites - we had 5. Guess who won?

zerksees emperor training mission
I help my friends master the challenge that is emperor in this succession game - with the governor on! Not everyone likes the governor on or my strategies (can you believe?) but that does not stop us from smacking down all the AI including the continent owning Inca.

Can anyone win from this?
I picked up this emperor game in 990 AD. We play the Hittites and have to take on a bigger and more advanced Dutch AI along with a cast of others. The UN vote is called in 1822 - read on to find out by whom and the winner.

goz12 - 5CC large map space race
Another succession game C3C deity attempt - this time with more AI and playing as Korea.

Rule the World - from someone else's game and start in Madagascar. The earth is our playground, others started the game, and a replacement crew of succession gamers will revive and finish it. Did you know communism originated in Madagascar?

Tracking HOF attempts
I had a thread dedicated to tracking HOF attempts. Some games did not get their own thread so they are in here.

SGOTM12 The Zoo. Can the Zoo build the UN and win facing 30 deity AI opponents without building any settlers?

I will attempt to document the places on this forum that helped me learn the game.

Of course the first place to learn is the war academy. Favorites from here are the rogue state strategy and Moonsinger's using artillery effectively.

An interesting and revealing thread on Sid: SirPleb, Going for Sid

Another from SirPleb: Chieftain Diplo

CRPSuite CRPMapstat Mapstat - awesome tool to monitor progress during the game. I use it to monitor potential trades. Find it here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16266

Top Bottom