[SDKModComp]TechBonusMod v1.0

Hi guys, well this marks my second foray into the world of SDK modding. Although I got 95% of the way there by myself, I couldn't have made it functional without the advice and guidance of Impaler. I may have eventually figured it out completely by myself, but it was Impaler who put my feet in the right direction (I was stupidly trying to get the thing to work in CvCity :rolleyes: ).
Anyway, this modcomp is largely thanks to ArbitraryGuys July request for a mod that would allow the addition of a <YieldModifier> and <CommerceModifier> tag to TechInfos.xml
Well, I took up the challenge and this is the result. As an example, Scientific Method could now add x% science to all cities. Have a look at these pics to get a better idea:

and

Please feel free to download the mod from:

Here

Hope this comes in handy for everyone, and please feel free to comment and/or criticise either here or in my PM :). Happy modding.

EDIT: Anyone wishing to add this modcomponent into their existing mods, all my changes have been marked by // <Tech Bonus Mod Start> and // <Tech Bonus Mod End>

Aussie_Lurker.

Top Bottom