Modern Weapons and Equipment

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
OK I want to help you my dear moders - nifviewer users. I would present weapons and equipments. I hope it will be useful in creation of new units and more various units will appear here soon :)

Part 01

In Part 01 you could find:

FG-42

MP5 + Ammo Clip

Medic Bag

It's designed on the loo of EA's Battlefileld Defibrilator :p

British Helmet

Download here

Part 02

In Part 02 you could find:

Molotov Cocktail
You may try this White Rabbit's method to ignite the cocktail
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=165799

PPSH + Ammo Clip

Sten + Ammo Clip

Bazooka

Download here

Part 03

In Part 03 you could find:

1. Famas
2. Mp-44
3. Thompson
4. Atom Bomb - Little Boy

Download here

Part 04

In Part 04 you could find:

1. AKS-74U,
2. MP 3008,
3. Beretta M38 MAB,
4. Carcano Manlicher M38.

The weapons needs to be scalled to match the units size.

Download here

Reserved for future posts

Thx :)

Part 02 Released - see first post

hehe yup - i hope someone will spend a little time with nifviewer and makes some cool infantry units and i hope this packs would be helpfull to create them :)
I'll release mostly WW2 equipment for obvious reasons but I'll find place for present or universal weapons and equipments - In Pack 01 there's MP5 and in pack 03 i plan to make Steyr AUG - My favoured CS assault Riffle :)

BTW Is it possible to add sounds in nifviewer or change somwhere in xml path to sounds - I consider making Pancor Jackhammer but it would need new set of sounds

yeah, you can add and take away sounds in the nifviewer, if fact i was forced to do that with a sound glitch when using Great Scientists and Workers as models for Missionaries!

So, but the MP 5 is not a WW2 weapon.
Like FG42, Sten and PPSH.
It's strange to include it in a WW2 pack.

Who said it's ww2 pack? :)
It's modern wapons and equipment pack
and for me modern means - 1901 - today

I know it's majority of ww2 weapons but the are needed for mod wich i'm working now :)
In fact i plan to make in next packs Uzi and Steyr AUG (and maybe Pancor Jackhammer and SVD Dragunov Sniper Rifle) - and they aren't ww2 weapons too. Probably i'll make something heavier like mg42 or Browning M1919

about mp40 - is already done very well by snafusmith and i won't work on it

btw - i didn't played battlefield - i saw the look of the bag on one of the sites about this game - and i thought that's it - it's how the medic bag should look like :)

OK
So this is the list of weapons and equipment i'll release (or try work on it) in next weeks - With bold i marked new additions:

Atom Bomb - Little Boy - Already Done

M1 Carbine
Tommy Gun (both versions - drum mag or standard mag)
BAR Machine Gun
MP-44
MG-42
Browning M1919 or Browning M2
Steyr AUG
Dragunov Sniper Rifle
Arisaka with Bayonette
M1 Garand
FAMAS

German WW2 Helmet

and cap

Stielhandgranate
Granades
Panzerschreck or Panzerfaust

If you have some other request (they don't have to be ww2) i may try to make it. Just post it.

ok i'll make both :)

any other requests :)?

Top Bottom