Boudica

I really like some of your past work such as the Khumerian leaders and Massina, but I do have some suggestions for Boudica:

1) Is it possible to recolor the hood and earings to match (blend-into) the hair? Right now, those two items make her look too similar to Isabella in my esitmation. She'll always have the same face (retextures can't really do much there), but you made the necklace go away visibly, and if you changed the hood and earings, I think that it would do wonders for the model's original look.

2) The crown should be recolored (changing its shape to differentiate it from Isabella's I assume is not possible). What if it were copper like the mail coat of the other Celt leader Brennus? Perhaps with a different color stone as well?

If you change those two things, I think that your Boudica will deserve a place in many a mod as a distinctive retex, just like the Massina and Khumerian ones (which are some of the best out there in my view).

I also echo the request for a second version either without the crown or with a different shape, perhaps. Then this LH will indeed be in the same league as your others, good sir.

Thanks!

i can try that, but last time i tried to delete her crown, i deleted the top of her head!!! Sometimes, its quite hard to distinguish things in Blender...for those of you who use it. Still, I'd be glad to make a New Boudica leader!!

how do u install the file, ive been playing civ for awhile but am new at using the mods and changes, ty

how do u install the file, ive been playing civ for awhile but am new at using the mods and changes, ty

you have to download it from this site...
1. Click the Ling
2. Click "Run"
3. Your Unzip program should run afterward, click on extract and save it to
C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Assets\Art\LeaderHeads

Top Bottom