New Unit: Balkan Freedom Fighter(12/23/2006)

Glad you like it Mirc. Wonder what Par will think....(shudders)
I'm curious too. :)

BTW, just a note: in the description of the file (the description from that database) the info is a bit wrong, they did not kick the Ottomans out of Serbia, or at least I don't know anything of this. I know that in the Balkan area they are seen as outlaws, like some kind of heroes (like an eastern Robin Hood for example), that steal from the rich and give to the poor, that overthrow unjust governments, etc. :)

I'm sorry to disappoint you Sword but I still don't like him :(
He is still too still (hope I wrote that wright :crazyeye:)
Hes clothes are not wright by me...
Now the guns are like pistols :lol: (and I think that making him without the sword attack ruins the concept) their roll is that they attack turk like robin hood in the woods, from the woods and mountains. So they only attack by charging, if you are charging with those guns you have one shot from them and no time to reload, they do have gunpowder, so they would have to stop and reload (like sitting ducks). So they fire guns draw swords and loot!.
The jacket is too big, and they didn't wore fur jackets but cotton like normal people from that time (1800's).
So if I'm going to be satisfied, the unit should be builted from schrach...
O yea and he moves, attack etc. too much like a robot :crazyeye:

Mirc they did made Serbia free... ;)

Well, I did mention "or at least I don't know anything about that". ;) I thought I'd post that since in all the other Balkan countries, they are known not for liberating a country but generally for being good with the poor and the simple, uncultured people. :)

Oh, and BTW, I'm sorry you don't like it. :(

Partizanac, you seem awful critical. If you don't like it, make your own. He tried his hardest to do what you wanted, and you don't thank him at all. :rolleyes: Seriously dude, thank the man for trying and make your own units if you want to be critical.

Well, i'm half way behind Partizanac.. The gun animation isn't that amazing (arms are barely moving, pistol is tiny, and the powder is huge) but the unit is nice.

Now this is what I was saying all this time!

Look at the position of his body...
look at his hand like Shiro said...
And look at his right hand see where the gun is? (In his belt!)
Now I'm saying in Hajduk both of the guns in his belt!, FIRE 1, FIRE 2, put guns back!, Draws sword, CHARGE!!!! :D

You're retiring?:(

Please tell me it's for a reason other than stress you've had with this unit.

I want to work on LHs for awile, maybe I'll get back into unit making, but it will be spear or modern units that I'll make, since I have predone animations for them. Anyway this is my last unit for awile. I just feel that no matter how hard I try people don't appreciate my work.

Don't give up on Unit Creating because of this unit...
I didn't force you to make it or a take II. So you don't do shoot unit, so what! you know how to make spear nit, sword unit, me thinks you should stick with that for now ;) but don't retire...
Let Orthanc try to make this unit, when he gets to him (he has a big list ;)) :D

"Don't worry be happy" :lol:

Edit: O yea thanks for your time!

Alright, as long as you're not totally giving up, sometimes we do need to just move onto a new unit.

So there'd be no issue with me giving a shot at this myself (once I get to it) then?

Top Bottom