Two 122mm howizers

Wow great job, you really are filling out the PLA units. And since china is now the second leading arms exporter they really are usefull.

Excellent, more units for China, now maybe Computer China will put up more of a fight and challenge on my game, good work La_Dav!!!

those look nice. They look like versions of the YW-531 APC. You think when you get around to that one you could release a North Korean Peoples Army version too?

Interesting. I've always held a torch for light self propelled artillery, and these are nicely done.

Very nice, La_Dav, as always!

I am very impressed with this unit. I've built myself a rather complex scenario using the Teturkhan scenario map that's got about 300 units in it or so, with a specialized units for each civ to make it more historically accurate (i.e. the Americans get the M1A1, which is the second most powerful tank in the game; the English get the Challenger, which is the most powerful tank; the Chinese get the T-80, soon to be replaced by Mr. lav_dav's Chinese MBT, which is, well, not all that great). However, I've had trouble finding a good set of self-propelled artillery that all civs can use. I had been using the Wespe, but I've needed something for it to upgrade to. I'm thinking I'll use the 70-II as a modern SP artillery unit, while the Chinese will get the 70-1T as a special unit. Sound good?

Once again, a most splendid unit.

Top Bottom