Hydralisk - 1/13/2007

:drool:

Sweet! Have you considered doing more alieny units? Because I have all these concepts of some unique ones if you'd like.

OMG - someone finally started to make Starcraft units. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Looks like a demon from the game Diablo 2. I can't think of what they're called atm, but they look very similar.
Errr... no, it doesn't look like a torchant, defiler or a lashworm, and certainly not a claw viper.

Awesome! Very nice, NavyDawg, excellent, especially the death.

OMG - someone finally started to make Starcraft units. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Errr... no, it doesn't look like a torchant, defiler or a lashworm, and certainly not a claw viper.

actually it does look like either a tochant or a claw viper (well, it'd be a talon viper if one existed)

Wow.. looks really great! I just think you made a mistake with the Run animation.. legless creatures don`t move like that..

Actually, going way back to the last time I played Starcraft, I think the Hydralisks did swing their arms kinda like that. Yeah, it's still not right, but I think that's how they moved anyway.:crazyeye:

Did you make or get the model for this? Either way, this kind of organic animation is really impressive (green goo works great too). It's really suprising that the Hydralisk hasn't shown up till now, considering it's popularity. But it goes to show, we'll be modding Civ III long into the life of Civ V!(hehe, it rhymes...)

:thumbsup:

actually it does look like either a tochant or a claw viper (well, it'd be a talon viper if one existed)
Neah, the torchant has a small orb thingy on the tip of it's tail, and the claw viper has a spike on the tip and a bald snake head.

Navydawg, will we be seeing other starcraft/warcraft/diablo units from you in the near or far future ?

I`m not talking about the arms.. Its the tail/body thing. The tail part pushes, either vertically like snakes or horizontally like worms, and the body part pulls..

Yes, the run could be more realistic, but it was hard to make and I think what I have now works.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I don't have anything else like this planned right now, but you never know...

Top Bottom