Headhunter (Spearwoman)

Mozza

Prince
This unit is based on "The Headhunter" (one of my favourite peices of art). It's essentially a Spy-Spearman rebone, with the translation matrix tweaked to give it slightly more feminine proportions. I used the scouts head, made it slightly narrower and reskined it to look female, the hair is actually the Ear from C.Roland's Item Pack, again I used the translation matrix to stretch it, then skinned it to look like unkempt hair (I initially tried to use the horses tail, but it kept vanishing when I tried to attach it). I also used the Pauldron from that pack to increase the size of her breasts (I know, I'm sad...). A healthy amount of reskinning and there's a Sunday spent creating a unit I have no mod for. Any fantasy modders, please feel free to use this or alter it to your hearts content. There's also a button in the download.

Download it here

Very nice unit. :goodjob:

She looks cold :snowgrin:

Apparently only her ankles get cold, hence she puts fur around them but no where else.

Is the "head hunter" from Diablo II by any chance? Well anyway if not it looks a lot like one of those rogues in Act I. I loved that game......................

.............Very good job btw, you're good at using the nif viewer :D

Not sure, I saw the picture on the net and it inspired me.

Beautiful - nifviewer masterpiece :) A must have in every fantasy and postapocalyptical mod

another unique unit for barbarians :) Headhunter and Conan Barbarian will tear down many civilizations in my small modcomp for visa :)

I'd like to see barb spearmen in FfH now include one of her in the trio.

I think this would go very, very nicely with the Illians in FfH (winter/ice civ) in the ice phase!

The description of how you created her is worth the price of admission alone! :lol: Very creative. It's great to see people taking the NIF viewer to new heights like that :goodjob:

Thank you. Your units are fantastic so it means a lot when you say that.

I must admit I was quite proud of my creative use of the "ear" model.

I did try to use Catherine's hair, but it crashed when I tried to save it, is it to do with the detail used in the leaderheads?

leaderheads and units typically dont mix. someone put tokugawa's head on a unit and the unit was hard on performance. leaderheads are super high poly and use some different shaders

Top Bottom