Generic Inquisitor Unit

Chuggi

Espada
Generic Inquisitor Unit​

A request :) The hood is less than 100 polygons and was based of Emperor Palpatine's. Uses Christian Missionary animations but could work with other missionaries/great people animes.

Excellent, I'll make him some black fire balls to to throw and make him an evil magician. Actually I'll try and make him throw the torch and it blow up! That would be cool.

You know what No one would expect, a SPANISH INQUISITOR, right out of the infamous Monty Python skit! It would be a Spanish UU replacing the generic Inquisitor and have some improved stats.

Impaler[WrG];5282394 said:
You know what No one would expect, a SPANISH INQUISITOR, right out of the infamous Monty Python skit! It would be a Spanish UU replacing the generic Inquisitor and have some improved stats.

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

These three guys have lower stats than a normal Inquisitor :p

Looks great, but what I'd need for that would be the XML-values, if you'd have some I'd be very thankful.

The same as the christian missionary is what I used for the screenshots, but you would probably want to customise it, or use it with the Inquisition mod (which already has stats for the unit, just different graphics).

Top Bottom