No Wreath Alex [LH]

this one is for modder exclusively, as it needs some texture edit, and i'm not going to do that for ya ;) his wreath is gone. just make sure you reference the xml to ALEXANDER2.NIF and the original animations.

Download here

EDIT: ADDED NEW VERSION IN ADDITION TO THIS ONE IN DOWNLOAD!

Great job.:goodjob: Is the wreath gone on the noshader.nif file also?

Wonderful. There were so many leaderheads that used his face well but were ruined by those leaves. Is there any way that you could also remove the shoulder couplings on the armor? (I'm thinking of Trudeau - Alexander does have the closest face - and how there's really no way to make it look like he isn't wearing armor as is.)

Great job.:goodjob: Is the wreath gone on the noshader.nif file also?

This is a converted noshader version. the only thing in the download is a ALEXANDER2.NIF file, and this should be referenced for both the .nif and the noshader.nif in the ArtDefinesLeaderheads.xml

@Vrenir

yes i could make one with that, although i just reskinned this guy to be wearing a WW2 uniform, and if you texture the pauldrons (armor) to be exactly what the breastplate has, the thing almost dissappears.

but you know what, im gonna make that anyway.

Very nice. I really think that more generic models to retexture will greatly help the custom leaderhead selection, and Alexander is one of the best candidates. Would you be interested in continuing this with other leaderheads, removing things like Cyrus' crown for greater modability?

this is how i work, if i make something for a mod, but i need to make a more general template, i usually release that template, unskinned, as a modding tool.

Wonderful. There were so many leaderheads that used his face well but were ruined by those leaves. Is there any way that you could also remove the shoulder couplings on the armor? (I'm thinking of Trudeau - Alexander does have the closest face - and how there's really no way to make it look like he isn't wearing armor as is.)

you know, i just replaced my leaderhead with the one without the shoulderpads, it looks way better :goodjob:

Very nice. I really think that more generic models to retexture will greatly help the custom leaderhead selection, and Alexander is one of the best candidates. Would you be interested in continuing this with other leaderheads, removing things like Cyrus' crown for greater modability?

I already did a Cyrus without crown for my Charlemagne LH, but I have also edited him his face and beard, so he do not look like cyrus anymore.

I already did a Cyrus without crown for my Charlemagne LH, but I have also edited him his face and beard, so he do not look like cyrus anymore.

By the way, once you get the knack of C.Rolands method, doing these kinds of modifications are super super easy.
But you have to use nif skope, and besides C.Rolands tut, there isnt much at CFC for the nifskope

PS: Thanks you C.Roland for all the hints and tips!!

Top Bottom