Joan of Arc [3D]

I followed C. Roland's tutorial. I used blender to add alexander's armor and hair, then fixed the export with nifscope and sceneviewer.

I tried to add a swordman's sword to her back with both blender and sceneviewer, but it wouldn't stick. It just hung motionless in the background. I thought her hair flip animation would look like she was fingering the hilt.

Unfortunately, using blender she's unshaded.:(

Real great job :)
:mischief:
could you make some ww2 leaders btw?

I see three details to improve this :
- the background : The "Arc de triomphe" is not related in any way to Joan of Arc. I would pick an Orleans ramparts background eventually from Luc Besson's movie.
- the breast : the armor needs some work here and the bib kind of thing is unnecessary
- the face : I see her with freckles. She will look awesome with these marks ( She was a shepherdess after all).

Anyways, this is a terribly amazing work ! I am amazed you did it as a second opus. I'm not aware of sceneviewer, what is this ?

Yeah !

Jeanne d'Arc ! The woman that beat the Britts ! Cooool !

I like the traits you chose too. Very realistic. They represent her well.

Thanks.

Hian the Frog.

I see three details to improve this :
- the background : The "Arc de triomphe" is not related in any way to Joan of Arc. I would pick an Orleans ramparts background eventually from Luc Besson's movie.
- the breast : the armor needs some work here and the bib kind of thing is unnecessary
- the face : I see her with freckles. She will look awesome with these marks ( She was a shepherdess after all).

Anyways, this is a terribly amazing work ! I am amazed you did it as a second opus. I'm not aware of sceneviewer, what is this ?

- the background: I know, I couldn't find any relevant photos.
- the breast: Took a bit of experimenting to get the armor looking as it is.
- the face: maybe

Here's a link to the scene viewer tutorial by rabbit white. It allows basic editting of NIF files.

Top Bottom