Uruk-Hai

Chuggi

Espada
The Fighting Uruk-Hai! 8/4/2007

This is one of my better units (took a few days to complete). I based him off the Middle-Earth GamesWorkshop models, which are in turn based off the Lord of the Ring movies.

Please note that in the third pic the Uruk's pike is silver, but I've changed it to black since then :rolleyes:

The Arda Mod currently need coders (python and/or SDK) so if you like The Lord of the Rings and can compile a DLL, drop by here or on their main forum. All help is appreciated :D They also need unit creators and texture artists.

Download

Thank you, Thank you, thank you!

we were using FFH2's basic orc warrior unit for the Uruk-Hai, but this is raelly amazing. do you plan on doing a whole line of these? (archers, crossbowmen, axemen, and the like?)

thanks you again,
sincerely,
thomas

Wow really impressive - good job :)

thomas.berubeg said:
Thank you, Thank you, thank you!

we were using FFH2's basic orc warrior unit for the Uruk-Hai, but this is raelly amazing. do you plan on doing a whole line of these? (archers, crossbowmen, axemen, and the like?)

No problem :D Yeah a crossbowman and a pikeman for sure. Now that I've made this guy it should be pretty easy just to swap the weapons over and rebone.

Would it be possible to make an unhelmeted uruk captain? like in the movies?

thank you so much: i've just put the Uruk in now:)

Wow, definitely not the guy I want to meet wandering alone in the forest. :eek:

That is some really amazing work you've done keep it up :goodjob:

Yeah. I like it .
Looks like my mother-in-law (in a cool day) .... Good !

Pardon bump
stupid question: what unit animations does the regular uruk-hai use?

Top Bottom