New Leaderhead: Zhaan Alien Warlord (3D Animated, Single Era, 20/01/05)

zulu9812

The Newbie Nightmare
Just something I made whilst playing about in poser during my 'time off'. Hope you like :)

DOWNLOAD

N.B. These are just the flcs, as I've not figured out how to make the pcx's. Perhaps someone could help me?

Cool Alien... :D

Very cool look, though a bit static animation.

Would make a cool Uruk-Hai leaderhead with a few modifications(not that I see any use for such a leaderhead anyway;))

That's awesome

Awesome job!! Looking forward to downloading the entire package.

I know this is an ancient thread, but I really want to use this, so if the creator is still around, PLEEAAASE upload those .pcx files.

I know this is an ancient thread, but I really want to use this, so if the creator is still around, PLEEAAASE upload those .pcx files.

Yeah, I'd like to use this too. Since Zulu is still active, maybe he'll make the PCX's. If not, I can put them together, but some of them (CONQ, KISS, Advisor) won't look so hot since I'm not working with the original model in 3d.

Yeah, I'd like to use this too. Since Zulu is still active, maybe he'll make the PCX's. If not, I can put them together, but some of them (CONQ, KISS, Advisor) won't look so hot since I'm not working with the original model in 3d.

That'd be cool. I really want to use this one because Cathrine isn't ugly enough to be an alien, and the only other alien isn't really that good. :lol:

Attachments

• Alien_all.jpg
    Alien_all.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 178
Top Bottom