Sauron LeaderHead

:trophy: Masterpiece

Best leaderhead ever! :goodjob: :trophy:
Which model did you use? Never mind, I'll download it and see it!
Will the Arda mod have animated leaderheads or where you feeling especially evil one day and decided to create this?
I need to stop bugging you guys about this mod…

Edit: I was poking and probing it in the nif viewer and I removed the helmet and turned the head sizes back to normal... I have never seen Shaka look so... Evil:hide:
Adding to normal game now.... :mischief:

Will the Arda mod have animated leaderheads or where you feeling especially evil one day and decided to create this?
I need to stop bugging you guys about this mod…

the arda mod seems to be blessed with wonderful and wonderful evil graphics:king:

Hands down best leaderhead I have seen on these forums.:) :) :D :eek: :goodjob:

I wonder what he would be like using Gandhis animations....

Edit: Well this is one of the best, there are some leaderheads on here that show complete excellence and this is defintiely one of them.

H'es amazing!!!! would you be inclined to make other leader heads?

This guy was easy because I only had to throw the helmet over the top of the head. With human/elf/dwarf leaders it could be harder. Plus frenchman has some nice static ones for the moment.

Hands down best leaderhead I have seen on these forums.:) :) :D :eek: :goodjob:

I wonder what he would be like using Gandhis animations....

Edit: Well this is one of the best, there are some leaderheads on here that show complete excellence and this is defintiely one of them.

Actually I was inspired by Iloveplayciv's new leaderheads :goodjob: if they could look that good I thought it might be worth a shot making another leaderhead.

Thanks for all the other comments btw :D:D

great stuff chuggi!

What is the XML i need to get this too work... (i've tried putting this in, but all i've managed to do is crash the game :sad:)

Top Bottom