South-East-Asian city

Chamaedrys

Emperor
Hi!

This set was requested by Sword of Geddon for the upcoming Khmer civilization and other civs of that region.

It's based on the Asian set.

lots of temples and colorful towns... :)

download!

Looks beautiful, Chamaedrys. Now, if you could deliver us an ancient era cityset for this style? ;)
I wonder, would this style suit India too?

Edit after a visit in the nifviewer:
WOW, you literally exceeded yourself this time, Cham. Every new cityset you produce is a magnitude better then the previous one! :goodjob:

Hi,

Good work Cham !
You can be sure that it will be added in TR Mod as soon as it will be BtS compatible. Khmer civ will be very nice with this city art.

One day, if you find time, it will be nice that you create a Nordic art: i mean wooden buildings.

Thx.

Hian the Frog.

Yeah I really don't like the current nordic city set in use by mods... The houses look like they're made out of carboard, and dont look right compared to the level of detail on the other exellent city sets...

Oh... Um um well you only have to look at this southeast asian set you've just made to notice it looks far far more detailed than the nordic one... The nordic one to me just doesnt look right, and doesnt fit in with the look of the other cities... no offence intended Cham

Top Bottom