New Civilization: Mycenae [for warlords]

esnaz

King
Leader: Agamemnon
Unique Unit: Lawagetas (replaces Swordsman)
Unique Building: Megaron (replaces Colosseum)

Cities:
Mycenae
Thebes
Tyrins
Pylos
Kastri
Orchomenos
Gla...

download

Attachments

• agamemnon.JPG
    agamemnon.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,821
  • Lawagetas.JPG
    Lawagetas.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 1,213
  • megaron.JPG
    megaron.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 963
  • mycenae.JPG
    mycenae.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 891
I guess I shouldn't have done a Warlords mod, seeing as I'm getting no feedback :(

I wouldnt get too dishartened. Of all of my civs only the Romanian one has really got heaps of feedback. Alas I have no had time to DL it but from the looks it look great.:goodjob: I really love your skill with the Leaderheads. I was at one stage thinking of creating a Mycenaen civ too, but gave the idea away when I dicovered EB :lol: I might make a recomendation to work on the UU graphics though, maybe use one of the Greek swordsmen units that Rabbit White created. But overall great civ me thinks.:goodjob:

Very nice looking leaderhead! :)
The building seems ok, but personally I think the unit is slightly underpowered... maybe it should also get +10% city attack, like normal swordsman. but I haven't played with it yet so I'm not entirely sure...
keep up the good work! ;)

thanks for making more warlords stuff! not all of us are thrilled with bts destroying our pcs, i for one am sticking with warlords (since i finally got it reinstalled etc after the new patch debacle) and appreciate your efforts!

Good, to be back on the forum:D (hello Aranor, I will get on EBciv immidiatly:goodjob: )

First civ I took a closer look at, great work, you did good :goodjob:. Reminded me to get started again:D .

Top Bottom