King
King Nebuchadrezzar II (or Nebuchadnezzar), of Babylon

Download

Attachments

• nebuchadrezzar.JPG
    nebuchadrezzar.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,181
Nice. :)

You may want to change the color of the arm bands because it seems to blend with the background.

Nice. :)

You may want to change the color of the arm bands because it seems to blend with the background.

I was thinking that. But, with the animations, it doesn't blend as much in-game.

Realy looks nice, good job man!

Very nicely done :) I have noticed however, that whatever you use to save dds files, it doesn't compress them that well.

I use DXTBmp and Paint Shop Pro. DXTBmp is free, so its probably not the best. But it works for me.

Very nicely done :) I have noticed however, that whatever you use to save dds files, it doesn't compress them that well.

Wrong. When you texture edit anything that is dds, the filesize jumps hugely. especially if you are like me (and probly eznaz) and edit in higher resolution than firaxis for reskins.

usually 24 kb skin will go up to 64 kb or more !!

@eznaz
hey will you help me with figuring out modular xml, via PM

good work ;-) He's very different than the other leaders.

I like pie

Thought i was spamming eh?

Anyway nice LH. I put it in MODS- should i? never done LHs

Are there any other greeting animations you could use for him? The Montezuma one makes it look like he's stabbing himself with his beard. :p

all i know is that he works with Julius Caesar's animations, and those don't really turn out any better

Top Bottom