[BTS] *New* Confederate States of America [Modular]

Quueg

Warlord
(BtS) (Modular)
By: Quueg

***Compatible with BTS v3.19.***

*Current version is v0.4 posted 8/30/08.

Patch Compatibility: Beyond the Sword v3.19

Last edited:
Since I'm a rookie, the mod is still in the approval queue. Hopefully, the link will be active soon.

Hope you enjoy it.

nice lol, the CSA went two years no body making mods .. then bam, Everyones doin it lol.
this looks good.

Hello! I tried to download your confederate civ mod, but apparantly you have to be an administrator to do so. Will this be released to the public soon?
Thanks

Tried in multi player, and my friend could not see my game, nor can I see his. Is it possible?

you don't both need to have the mod loaded. I had a similar problem when playing with my brother and his friends, Somehow, fresh installation we all had different files lol, No one patched or anything lol, anyway, when we were setting up, there were instances were we'd see the game, my brother would close the game, and then reopen it and I wouldn't see it. If you do a direct connection You'll get it. Just ask your friend to open up Dos and type in "Ipconfig" then give you the ip address. make sure your ports are open, and there you go.

This is the best Confederacy mod today. A tip of the hat to you, Quueg.

you don't both need to have the mod loaded. I had a similar problem when playing with my brother and his friends, Somehow, fresh installation we all had different files lol, No one patched or anything lol, anyway, when we were setting up, there were instances were we'd see the game, my brother would close the game, and then reopen it and I wouldn't see it. If you do a direct connection You'll get it. Just ask your friend to open up Dos and type in "Ipconfig" then give you the ip address. make sure your ports are open, and there you go.

My modem makes it difficult to use a direct connection, as I do not know what ports the games uses. If you know I would appreciate it. We play on game spy. What happens if I have the mod installed, then no can see my game, however I can create and start a multi player normally, just with no other players.

This is the best Confederacy mod today. A tip of the hat to you, Quueg.

It really is a good mod, I believe that the Stonewall brigade might be a bit powerful, (or at least more powerful then other special units) as any unit with a promotion retains that promotion as you advance. I do know when I was fending off the Mongol hoards, that movement showed to be very handy.

One would think that 10 of the Stonewall Brigade in Atlanta would be enough to hold it, I was mistaken. :crazyeye: I killed there knights by the thousands and they still came. The new AI builds a lot of units and is not afraid to use them...

I am just saying that promotions stay with the unit as you upgrade them. The 25% increase in the redcoats do not carry on. Promotions carry on to infantry, where you in effect have an stonewall infantry unit. It is a good unit, however as a balance issue, it makes it kinda powerful, or least more powerful then the others.

Top Bottom