WWII Gun pack.

FuzzyWuzzyBunny

Chieftain
Hello peoples! I give you my world war II weapons pack. Included w/ the download are four guns. The m1a1 carbine, BAR, bren and sten guns. This is my last civ IV creation for the moment because my 3d max trial has run out and I really dont feel like dropping that kind of money on this program (any one wana share an extra cd-key ;) Just kidding). Any who, heres the guns.

*NOTE* About the bar, I accidentaly replaced the original nif with just the gun with another nif that has the gun with some extra junk, so just sift through the other stuff till you find the gun.

Download

Thank you! :)
Looks very nice.
It's a pitty that the 3ds max trial is finished for you :(

So now perhaps blender? :p

Why don't you just uninstall your trail and reinstall it?

I'm pretty certain that doesn't work. They put something in your registry ( I think ) that keeps people from doing that.

Thanks for the positive feed back guys :), If I get going with max again I'll tweak the bren (I don't have a screenie, but the buttstock clips through the guys arm)

Registry cleaner :). Im pretty sure you can find the folder in your registry and can just delete it.

I have the Fallshirmjaeger in my Wolfshanze mod (complete with corrected para animations).

Top Bottom