European Cuirassiers Part 2

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
dutch and portuguese (use cuirassier aminations)....the brit uses RUSSIANCOSSACK animations....

DOWNLOAD

Its cool! What about a new model for the cuirassiers you will make in the future

Hey... where did those German Pikeman come from in the action shot? I haven't seen them before... where do I get them from?

Oh, and of course these units look great and I will use them!

Very very lovely!
I am downloading atm..

THANKS ALL....

Hey... where did those German Pikeman come from in the action shot? I haven't seen them before... where do I get them from?

the german pikeman is basically danrell's unit, with a little color and a sallet helmet i "blenderized"....not much of a "historical" unit, although most units are not really 100% accurate anyways...:mischief:

the german pikeman is basically danrell's unit, with a little color and a sallet helmet i "blenderized"....not much of a "historical" unit, although most units are not really 100% accurate anyways...:mischief:
You mean to say American Knights with red-white and blue shields and Native Meso-American Elephant Riders are not 100% historically accurate?

Maybe you could post a link for your modified Danrell German Pikeman? All credit for the original work to Danrell of course!?!?

Once again (back on topic)... love the new Cuirassiers of course!

You mean to say American Knights with red-white and blue shields and Native Meso-American Elephant Riders are not 100% historically accurate?

Maybe you could post a link for your modified Danrell German Pikeman? All credit for the original work to Danrell of course!?!?

:lol:

hard to believe the aztecs could never tame those wild amazonian elephants...;) i will put together some miscellaneous units that i have worked on over the weekend and post

I hope we'll see Chinese and Japanese Cuirassiers in the next update!

I've actually made Chinese and Japanese cuirassiers but haven't gotten around to uploading stuff in agees.

You gotta be kiddin' us, Chuggi! It is your DUTY to upload any of your quality units! :lol: Sorry, stupid attempt at a joke, but seriously, please do share those units with us. I guess it's not only me who's highly interested in them!

Ok ok they're not perfect though. Chinese and Japanese cuirassiers, both use the cuirassier animation. Sorry for storming your thread bernie14.

Picture.

File's attached.

Attachments

• asiancuirassiers.zip
    173.5 KB · Views: 83
Ok ok they're not perfect though. Chinese and Japanese cuirassiers, both use the cuirassier animation. Sorry for storming your thread bernie14.

File's attached.
Cool, thanks... already in-game and running!

no problem whatsoever....but the units r excellent and to do them justice, u should post/dl and announce them to give them more exposure...really, these are really good flavor units:goodjob:

no problem whatsoever....but the units r excellent and to do them justice, u should post/dl and announce them to give them more exposure...really, these are really good flavor units:goodjob:

Na too much work, I would have to upload them and then make a thread for them, write something about them and upload more pictures :( and then I would have to announce them! I'm lazy.

Are you creating a mod or just putting them into your personal game ?
Both.

I have the "Wolfshanze Mod" (for BtS) on the Mods forum... but that's my "old" 1.x version.

I'm updating it now with all these new units using "flavor" units for differant nations and ethnic groups. I'm doing it with the "BtS" method, instead of unique units (as-in Warlords and Vanilla Civ4), so it won't clutter up the civilopedia.

The Wolfshanze Mod (working on v2.0 right now) is mostly a graphical update for BtS, and it adds-in more naval units... Galleas in medieval times, and the industrial age has three Ironcload types, pre-dreadnoughts and protected cruisers, as well as dreadnoughts, WWI Destroyers and modern cruisers.

When I'm done, I'll have added WWI tanks and aircraft and (of course) unique units for nations from ancient times to WWII. This is a BtS mod only.

Other then adding-in flavour graphics, new naval units and WWI fighters and tanks, the base game is pretty-much unaltered. Oh... and I added Hitler and Hirohito as leaders too!

Top Bottom