a boy named Sioux

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
WATCH OUT TOM! injun joe's gonna getcha! just kidding :crazyeye: ... the first of several native american units i have had the pleasure to make, with the guidance of Bakuel and NikNak93....AS IS, works with quechua, warrior, jaguar and vulture ANIMATIONS, did NOT woirk with dog warrior ANI :( but bone it if u must....

DOWNLOAD

thks to rabbitW for round shield from shield pack

Simply Awesome! :woohoo:
It looks very good bernie! I can't wait to see what else your making! :goodjob:

Wow. I could almost mistake that for a real person! :eek:

Thanks for the beautiful design. :)

bernie, others might disagree, but I say this is your finest work to date! It's truly amazing. I've liked everything you made so far, but this just seems to have an extra level of professionalism, detail and care. Congratulations on a job well done, and I look forward to what you have for the future.

WOW!!! truly grateful for all the kind words...i really enjoy making these units, i used to paint "real" miniatures, but the old eyesight aint what it used to be. this is a very relaxing hobby for me, and i am more than happy that i can share with the civfanatics..... more to come....

WOW!!! truly grateful for all the kind words...i really enjoy making these units, i used to paint "real" miniatures, but the old eyesight aint what it used to be. this is a very relaxing hobby for me, and i am more than happy that i can share with the civfanatics..... more to come....
One thing I can't seem to find... Arab/Middle East Infantry units? We've got everything from swords and spears to rifles, and Marines as well... but we seem to be missing arab MGs and Infantry?

Or did I miss those somewhere?

One thing I can't seem to find... Arab/Middle East Infantry units? We've got everything from swords and spears to rifles, and Marines as well... but we seem to be missing arab MGs and Infantry?

Or did I miss those somewhere?

There's a desert-camouflage arabhead marine in the download section, and a few ottoman/turkis-styled industrial units, also in the download section.

There's a desert-camouflage arabhead marine in the download section, and a few ottoman/turkis-styled industrial units, also in the download section.
Yeah, I finally found them... they're already in my mod.

Top Bottom