Strictly Sioux

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
these will be the last "strictly" sioux units i will be making....other native americans await!!...an xbow, musket and knight. the knight uses KESHIK AMINATIONS

DOWNLOAD

thks to danrell again for the original bonnet!!!

These are really nice, but to be honest, we already had pretty nice Native Crossbow, Musket and Knight units... (you already made Crossbow and Musket Native units, and Danrell had a pretty spiffy Native Knight).

What I still haven't seen jack-shizzy of, is a really good Native Swordsman unit.

Good Native Swordsman = MIA.

Great units, looking forward to more Iroquois units, they will then turn into a second civilization ;)

Great looking units as usual, with slight modifications they can become Plains Anishinabeg as well! Great, Great stuff!.

These were the folks who pushed the Sioux out of the Great Lakes... They were the SECOND "toughest" Native American Nation in the new world according to 18th century scholars. The Meshkwahkihaki tribe were considered the best (the Anishinabeg a close second) warriors both physically and tactically, but still... the Anishinabeg pushed them back as they did most others... a real Juggernaut.

Just my opinion, the Iroquois Confederacy may have been the best organized Nation, but the tribes below epitomized the warrior traditions... big people, strong warrior types.

Anishinabe= Chippewa/Ojibwa (Plural Anishinabeg)
and Ottawa (who were related to the Anishinabeg, but condsidered themselves a tribe apart). The Potowatomis later joined this group to make the Council of Three Fires to fight the Iroquois... and others.

Meshkwahkihaki= The "Fox" peoples. The french named the whole tribe by a single clan name... there went history.

Pfft... the Comanches have been totally dissed... they were the best.

Commanches smanches....

Wolfshanze, now really.....

Wonderful people for a game of Parchezi, or, maybe a Pina-Colada at the beach... but real WAR fighting? C'mon.... no amount of fantasy art work will convince me that these folks could out match the Great-lakes bred supermen.... do you? I mean, I"M from there.... ok, bad example....

Dang... just trying to compare all this great work Bernie

Top Bottom