Removed, Newer Verson Posted below

:lol: Ha Ha! ha ha haha ha!! ha... Wait a minute, that wasn't funny!

I think you missed me and Chuck the Freaking Alien. I mean, we didn't exactly step into the base :lol:

Missed you? I think not :mischief:. I have other business to take care of as well (Getting Mara Jade). Incase you forgotten :p.

Comic, Redone:

I just know I have to escape out of this one...

...and knowng Stylesrj's habit of powergaming, he wont let me :rolleyes:.

Also Major Kusanagi is not with me and Thorvald, Taillesskangaru, Mythmonster, and (The guy with the Churchhill Avatar. Sorry I forgot your nick :blush: )'s characters are with me.

I'll let you escape the Carrier :lol:. I just don't think you'll save me

I mean if I were really not letting you, I'd put in less time for the furnace or have you killed already. I mean, you have a DYOS Hour to escape :lol:

Take your time, get a suntan from the heat if you want and then escape...

Don't worry, I'll be there soon and then everything can go crazy.

Where exactly is that carrier, anyway?

CivGeneral, please feel free to use me in your comics, I like being used that way in other peoples' comics :p

Story about Kulade n me coming up in a couple of days. ;)

Ah. I thought so, but the planet in the background looked suspiciously not like Earth.

I still haven't had time to sit down and continue my shards of the story, but I made this.

I'm quite proud of it, actually.

Here's a comic from me where I arrrive at Earth, or at least, as close to it as I can (I can't go directly to Earth due to a gravity well SEAL SEAL created in a comic a few pages ago)

EDIT: Damn You, Auto Resizer!

Last edited:
It's good to see ya back :D

I changed my avatar...

Sorry CivGeneral about that. But you were revived, so all's well... right?

Just a note: Chuck the Freaking Alien is Chuckzilla. So he's the Orange Grunt without the mask on

Top Bottom