Junkers Ju-87

Thanks. :)
I fixed that shader problem I had with the He-177 by the way, everything should work fine.

Well there is already one out there, I believe, but this is a nice one anyway. :)

The back portion of the wings does look a bit odd, though.

Err...There's one out there?
:cringe:
Well it was just kind of a "lets make a stuka" moment...
And the Back Portion of the wings are supposed to look like so:

Err...There's one out there?
:cringe:

One of these days your really need to download WW2 1939. :D

And it's anatomically correct, I just meant that it seemed like there was too much whitespace in between the seams, and from a certain angle it might look like the flaps are floating behind it in thin air. :lol:

I still give it at least 4/5 stars. :cool:

Yeah... SnafuSmith already did one some time ago... it comes with more then one skin too (this is just one skin, there's another 'camo' skin too).

Snafu's Ju-87

Why not make something we don't already have... like a Martin B-10 bomber! Actually useable by many nations that don't already have bombers!

Like I've said before... we already have a plethora of German bombers... be nice to see some bombers used by somebody other then US/Germany/England.

P.S.
How do you accidently get banned? Crazy stuff... DK can't get banned, he still has lots of planes to make!

Interesting... did Snafusmith ever get it animated? More to the point, is the one in WW2 1939 (which I have) animated? Been a long time since I played, so I don't remember.

And I concur with Wolfshanze. Make units we don't have already! :lol: Use that list I gave you as a reference. :D

Gaius... dunno... I'm using the Ju-87R (camo) from Snafu's Modern Warfare mod for Warlords in my own BtS mod. A slightly differant skin but (I assume) using the same model.

The props spin in my mod using the Ju-87R... I would assume that's "animated".

Once again... the call goes out... how many USS Iowa's and Ju-87s do we need... please folks... instead of redoing models we already have, lets work on NEW MODELS of things we don't have... and it would be nice to see bombers, ships, etc, etc, covering nations that don't have anything yet. I love the German military as much as the next guy, but I'd rather have ONE USEABLE bomber for a nation without one, then 12 more German bombers.

How does the exiled one see?

Well, anyways, I know it's not the same model as snafu's... but it is the same aircraft. Snafu's Ju-87 is a pretty darn good one. DK's is a pretty darn good one... now we have two pretty darn good Ju-87 bombers. Did we really need two models of the same aircraft? That's all I'm saying.

A Fairey Battle we don't have... used by many nations... a Saab B17 used by Sweden, we don't have... a Martin B-10 used by many nations, we don't have... a LN 401 used by France, we don't have...

I'm just sayin'... let's work on things we don't already have... even if it's a new model of the same aircraft! ;)

He should be unbanned now. :p

That will teach him to post in an ad thread. :lol:

Nice unit dk.

Why would anyone ban DK? Sad...

Top Bottom