Japanese Kate (redone)

Looks good... so is this one fatter or thinner then your first Kate?

Seen any good Swordfish or Martin B-10s around lately?

I don't mind foreign people using bad grammar (unless it's on purpose avain ;)).. it's when english people use bad grammar.. oh wait he's from america, nevermind... :mischief:
Uh-oh... I sense a national stereotype joke... I'm offended... ban them, ban them! Moderator action required... Warning, Warning! Danger Will Robinson!

Yes... bad grammar annoys me. :)
Well, you really, and I do mean REALLY need to change your forum avatar to this then:

Because if it's your job in life to double-check everyone's posts on the forum for proper grammar and point-out everyone's mistakes, then you should really get a badge to go along with it, so that everyone knows what your job here is.

Public servants such as yourself should be properly identified for everyone to see. :goodjob:

Having said that... this Kate model seems a bit chubby.

I changed the model, the UV, but the actual shape of it is the same. And the texture is new.
I forgot what your original Kate looked like, so it's hard for me to comment on the actual upgrade DK.

Having said that, it's a nice plane.

Bah, I liked the original better. I don't like the green variety. But it's an excellent effort anyway. :goodjob:

Incidentally, I believe that badge has a grammatical error. It should say "To Serve and To Correct," since (I think) you create a split infinitive by inserting the "and" between the verbs.

:lol:

Ah, who cares really...?

Top Bottom