Ichigo Kurosaki [BLEACH]

Chuggi

Espada
The character Ichigo Kurosaki from the anime Bleach. I've been meaning to create this unit since I started modding. ;)

I created it by using the Firaxis Taoist and Buddhist missionaries, and I created some new models like the hair and sword, and new textures. Uses the Samurai animations.

DOWNLOAD!

Never even heard of "Bleach" (other then what I use to wash my socks). Maybe he can end-up in a fantasy mod.

Also, I hope you don't wash your coloured/black socks with bleach. :p They might turn hollow. ;) :lol:
Sorry... you know us Americans... we want to have our cake and eat it too...

You young whipersnappers with your fancy Japanese Anime... personally, I never could understand any of that stuff... Pokemon, Dragonball... Bleach?!?!?

I grew up with Johny Quest, Space Ghost, Superfriends and other wholesome American cartoons straight from Hanna Barbera.

You young whipersnappers with your fancy Japanese Anime... personally, I never could understand any of that stuff... Pokemon, Dragonball... Bleach?!?!?

I grew up with Johny Quest, Space Ghost, Superfriends and other wholesome American cartoons straight from Hanna Barbera.

I thought Pokemon and Dragonball Z were rubbish at the time (still do :p) so the only anime I've ever really liked is Bleach. I watched the first episode of Naruto, but that didn't really appeal to me that much. Most American cartoons are rubbish (in my opinion) except of course, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park are good, and The Simpsons are ok sometimes. Oh yeah Futurama rocked! Why did they have to ax it. :(

Edit: Wolfshanze, Space Ghost and Superfriends looks incredibly lame, and Johny Quest looks ok but I didn't watch the whole thing. :p I've never heard of any of them until now. :p

Edit 2: I change my mind about the Johny Quest cartoon, it sucks (too american and the music is horrible). :lol: No offence. :p

@ Xenomorph - They're hilarious! :lol:

Futurama is back with new episodes... I think it's on Comedy Central now.

Oh... and Johny Quest rocked!

In October 2005, Comedy Central picked up the exclusive cable syndication rights to air Futurama's 72-episode run at the start of 2008, following the expiration of Cartoon Network's contract. It was cited as the largest and most expensive acquisition in the network's history.

Bender's Big Score along with the three follow-up films will comprise season five of Futurama each film being made into four episodes of the broadcast season. Bender's Big Score made its broadcast premiere on Comedy Central on March 23, 2008. (The sheer number of time-paradox Benders causes [by time travel] a giant tear in the universe, prompting Bender to remark as the film closes, "Well, we're boned.")

Edit: Wolfshanze, Space Ghost and Superfriends looks incredibly lame, and Johny Quest looks ok but I didn't watch the whole thing. :p I've never heard of any of them until now. :p
They were lame... but at least you could follow the plot... and you have to remember, I liked them as a kid in the 1960s and 1970s. There was always a certain corny charm to them.

Edit 2: I change my mind about the Johny Quest cartoon, it sucks (too american and the music is horrible). :lol: No offence. :p
Hold your tongue... Johny Quest was the best! :eek: At least in the eyes of my youth!

As for stupid Anime junk... trying to follow the "plot" of any of them beyond five seconds with their "ultimate goals", nonsensical Engrish translations and cutesy characters without being on some serious quaaludes is quite an accomplishment.

No offense... :lol:

As for stupid Anime junk... trying to follow the "plot" of any of them beyond five seconds with their "ultimate goals", nonsensical Engrish translations and cutesy characters without being on some serious quaaludes is quite an accomplishment.

I consider myself "accomplished". :lol: It was a little hard to grasp when I first started watching Bleach, but I've got it all worked out now. ;) They did a good enough job translating it as well. ;) I assume you're not referring to Ichigo as "cutesy", I hope? :cringe: Although some of the other characters can be, I guess.

I consider myself "accomplished".

All anime as well as modern American cartoons are stupid. :p

On topic: quaint unit you have made, though! Not sure what use it will get, but perhaps one day you can take a break from your art and make a full blown mod of this show you spoke of. :D

Pokemon and such are not the true representors of the deadly power anime has. Remember, anime was originally made by Asian people for Asian people.

but nevertheless, interesting unit. i just hope that Civ VI does not feature anime leaderheads.

All anime as well as modern American cartoons are stupid. :p

They can be at times. But they're also pretty funny and very creative. I mean, some of the storylines in bleach are superb!

On topic: quaint unit you have made, though! Not sure what use it will get, but perhaps one day you can take a break from your art and make a full blown mod of this show you spoke of. :D

Well, I'd like to but that would involve serious coding skills, animating skills, modelling skills (though I have some) it would definitely not be enough to do the series justice.

Top Bottom