Marine!

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
this one was also requested by a special grunt several months ago...havent seen him around lately, hope he is OK...

NOT MODULAR (needs XMLs) uses napoleon.kfm and saladin_bg.kfm

OOORAH!!!

DOWNLOAD

Looks absolutely unique. Vey cool.

Another great LH! Good job. :goodjob:

Now we just have to find a way to use this dude.

Wow, one of the best I've seen on the forums. The babyface is great, adds intimidation I think.

ok...these were requested and only required minor tweaks...black and white marines...just attaching them here (cuz i'm lazy :p)....the file contains dds and nifs ONLY u still need the main file for other dds, kfms, etc...

Attachments

• B&WMarines.zip
    795.9 KB · Views: 85
ok...these were requested and only required minor tweaks...black and white marines...just attaching them here (cuz i'm lazy :p)....the file contains dds and nifs ONLY u still need the main file for other dds, kfms, etc...

Fantastic thanks, if you do an Army person, i would really like that alot, but again thx for this.:p My nephew is in the Marines right now, in Afghanistan, he just got there. And a couple of guys here on CFC were just deployed to Iraq a few months ago also. HOORAH!!

my man bernie14, it's been a while since I been here and now that I'm here I see that you made my request...thank you so much everything it's perfect, however...check your PM's

Fantastic thanks, if you do an Army person, i would really like that alot, but again thx for this.:p My nephew is in the Marines right now, in Afghanistan, he just got there. And a couple of guys here on CFC were just deployed to Iraq a few months ago also. HOORAH!!

There is a Patton out there. But the Army blues and greens aren't so great. I'd like to see the ACUs. But no black beret (oh Shinseki why did you do that to us :mischief:).

This is great! One of the best LH's I've seen in a while. :]

Wonderful work! Maybe I could even replace Roosevelt with these leaderheads! It will fit so nicely with the Marine's Hymn!

Top Bottom