• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

RiskNES VI - WAR IS PEACE

Unrelated news: I actually had to replay the whole thing because I accidentally skipped Symphony D.'s tactical move. In that alternate reality, Warlord was able to conquer th whole of Africa (though lost South America) and the brave soldiers of Svalbard were actually able to completely repulse the attack force nine times larger than them. J. Cash was also able to take Mongolia, but that seems a minor detail compared to the two already mentioned.

In other news: Abaddon, does this mean you're willing to take a turn or more of playing the Basque Separatists?

My current orders don't apply, then. flyingchicken, can you replace the old turn version with the new?

I think he meant to say that what he described was the old version, and that what you're seeing now is the new one. :p

What's so ridiculous about sensible strategy?

Sensible strategy? I don't even know who you are, and I doubt you can be sure I was refering to your strategy..

All I am saying is we need players to.. ooh, take RISKS? and start killing off people?

Stop fannying around til you get the right cards, start back stabbing people and someone win this!

@ fylincghickenn ;) Sorry, but i'm moving house twice in the next week, so will not be able to promise regualar orders.

All I am saying is we need players to.. ooh, take RISKS? and start killing off people?

Stop fannying around til you get the right cards, start back stabbing people and someone win this!
To the first, you clearly haven't bothered looking at the map, because people have taken plenty of risks. Pretty much all of them failed. To the second, you're nuts if you think anybody in this game trusts anybody else at this point.

I hate double-posting, but I deem it necessary to catch player attention.

Charles Li, read the card trade rules, please. Other than that, your orders are workable.

... human-slaughter!

gah! orders in a second

Turn 13

Placement

Combat

Final

Reinforcements:
  • J. Cash - 12 reinforcements
  • E. Presley - 3 reinforcements
  • Simoom - 5 reinforcements
  • Warlord - 16 reinforcements
  • Basque Sepa - 6 reinforcements

Offenses:
  • human-slaughter - You only had 4 reinforcements, not 6.
  • Neverwonagame3 - You cannot attack your own territories. Read the rules.
  • Charles Li - You did not hold Alaska, Iceland, nor Alberta. Look at the maps.
  • Charles Li - You cannot attack your own territories. It's not specified in the rules, but use your intuition.
  • Charles Li - You cannot attack with others' battalions from others' territories. It's not specified in the rules, but use your intuition.
  • Charles Li - Tactical moves are moves only; no attacks allowed.
  • Charles Li - You cannot attack from a territory with only 1 battalion.
  • Charles Li - You may only trade cards three at a time. Read the rules.

Notes:
  • Neverwonagame3 - ... But I assumed you meant Venezuela, not Argentina.
  • Charles Li - All of your attacks were invalid. With one of them, however, I figured that you meant "Iceland" and not "Svalbard."

ASAP, preferably before the weekend's end (GMT+8)!

Mr. Presley, I think it's time you took the train down to San Antone...

I'll be back in town tomorrow-ish: want me to reclaim the Basques? I already have an awesome bounce-back plan...

How long until the update?

Well I officially give up. The victor can have my 4 cards.

With human-slaughter surrendering (I'll skip his turn), only orders from Charles Li (or from another player for yellow) is needed.

If you like, I can send orders for Yellow as well.

Top Bottom