• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

RiskNES VI - WAR IS PEACE

I can just throw up the same "attacking Asia and not Africa is stupid" argument that nobody has yet refuted, among other things. Why waste his time?

In his defence, he could argue that he feared you controlling Asia. (Though that doesn't explain the other points)

Eh, I know I suck at Risk. I learn through trial by error.

Symphony hates me for that (or he loves me, having taken advantage of me), but oh well.

Turn 17

Placement

Combat

Final

Reinforcements:
  • J. Cash - 13 reinforcements
  • Simoom - 15 reinforcements
  • Warlord - 10 reinforcements
  • Basque Sepa - 8 reinforcements

Offenses:
  • Symphony D. - You need to brush up on the reinforcement rules!
  • qoou - Your reinforcements don't add up right!
  • qoou - You can't leave a territory with 0 battalions! (×2)

Notes:
  • Symphony D. - ... So, as you can see, you had 2 battalions that were placed elsewhere.
  • qoou - ... So, as you can see, your reinforcements aren't as you expected and your attacks aren't as strong as you wanted.
  • Everyone - Yeah... I've had the update lying around in my computer since Tuesday, but yeah...

Turn 18 Orders Deadline: Before the weekend ends, please.

nevermind.............

:mad: I hate those dice.

Thanks for all the reassuring messages Niklas :thumbsup:!

Flyingchicken, no box this time? :(. I miss the box... omg I forgot to watch Monday's new Red vs. Blue (it's back by the way! *starts excitedly screaming*).

Hahaha, you fool, you played right into my hands. Enjoy the death of a thousand papercuts.

Turn 18

Placement

Combat

Final

Reinforcements:
  • J. Cash - 12 reinforcements
  • Simoom - 8 reinforcements
  • Warlord - 10 reinforcements
  • Basque Sepa - 8 reinforcements

Offenses:
  • qoou - Dude, I had difficulty understanding "W. Europe -> S. Europe (1) + W. Europe (N. Europe)." So there.

Notes:
  • Everyone - Don't forget that it's legal to have conditional attacks (yes, even surge attacks), so long as your conditions are about the results of the reinforcements phase only. ;)

Turn 19 Orders Deadline: Before the weekend ends, please.

It would be interesting to know what people think the relative odds of victory are.

The Niklas - Symphony alliance has a slight advantage in reinforcements, not to mention in position. But with a fair bit of luck and some intelligence, qoou and nwag can easily come back.

Lol.. people need to stick on the same side for more tha one turn!

Beautiful. This turn was probably the most successful for me since that very first turn when I broke NK. Finally the dice rolled my way again. Only Argentina was a bummer, but a temporary one. :p

Oh and Abaddon, the code of your sig is wrong.

Yeah, codifying up all the NES im in.. but the internets is full of holes :(

Geeze, I guess some people should've listened to the warning that Asia was a military graveyard. Those people must feel pretty damn stupid right now.

It seems I made a horrible typo again flyingchicken. But tyvm: that's exactly what I meant!

My opinion of odds:
J. Cash - 40%
NWG - 30%
qoou - 20%
Niklas - 10%

Our armies are the armies that will pierce the heavens! We will kick reason to the curb and surpass the impossible! Isn't that the way of our J. Cash Army?!

Simoom: 0.00%
Basque Sepa: 0.00%
Warlord: 0.00%
J. Cash: 100.00%

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

P.S. Flyingchicken, the box says Basque Sepa only gets 7 reinforcements. Are you being biased? :p

My opinion of odds:
Symph - 50%
Niklas - 40%
qoou - 10%
NWG - 0%

And yes, that's a serious estimate.

No offence to Symp, but in the current status of the game. Why are people giving him such a lead?

I can't speak for the others, but I give myself my odds because right now it's all down to who the RNG likes more, and in a 50:50 world, I always bet on me.

Beautiful. This turn was probably the most successful for me since that very first turn when I broke NK. Finally the dice rolled my way again.

I wish the dice had really gone my way once. :p

Symphony's gloating is funny, given that he's not even in that good of a position, and would be in a pretty bad one if it weren't for Niklas.

Odds?

Niklas: 40%
Symphony D.: 25%
qoou: 20%
Neverwonagame3: 15%

Top Bottom