Vassal of AI: Barbarian race with Sid Meier leaderhead

As far as I know, I didnt do anything. Actually its not the barbarian race, its Barbarian of America. ie Sid Meier's name is Barbarian and the leader of the Americans. He has to be bugged as well as I get no + or - diplomacy mods against him and he requests pretty much the same thing every turn.

edit: In the espy screen, he shows as Genghis, I attached a save file.

Attachments

• bug.CivBeyondSwordSave
    716.4 KB · Views: 101
Well I have a save from earlier in the game, but not right before he spawned. I tried just forcing end turns to get to where he became a vassal, but either my actions caused a different effect or it spawned normally.

:hmm: I thought so - this is most likely a random number that is generated when the vassal is spawned. But it is possible that the vassal code does allow using minor civilizations (i.e. the Barbs) as Vassals - and it is implemented so that sid turns up as their leader - this is known since the original release...

Sid is the hidden barbarian leader and his icon is genghis.
However, the spawning of him is rather odd... So he was created as a colony?
He's of america probably because it's first on all lists and as such considered 'default' by the game.

Ya , as a colony of Hammurabi of the Dutch. The main problem I had with it, is that he was spamming me every turn with requests. Also fyi, this is with unrestricted leaders turned on.

How many civs were in your game>?

Shrug been a while now, 8 ish or something then maybe a couple vassals.

Top Bottom